“The best Middle Eastern food I've had in metro Chicago”
Review of Pita Inn

Pita Inn
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Skokie
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 8, 2008

I have eaten at Pita Inn several times. I've had Chicken Shawarma, Fallafel, Yogurt Salad, and Mint Tea. Everything always tastes fresh and absolutely yummy! I live in a predominantly Middle Eastern neighborhood in Chicago, and I'd rather go to Pita Inn for the same authentic cuisine I could get close to home because it's so inexpensive!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2008

If you are ever in the area around lunch during the week, you cannot beat the unbelievable businessman lunch special

Reviewed February 23, 2008

best pita and hummus I've ever had. HUGE portions. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. It's far away but worth the trip

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 22, 2008

I can't drive past this place without my mouth watering. Not pricey at all. I could eat there 7 days a week.

Reviewed February 2, 2008

Good eats for a few bucks. The pitas are a little piece of heaven. If you are nice, you buy some to take home at the grocery. The only reason for a 4 is because it is really far from where I live.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pita Inn? Share your experiences!