“Good service!”

Panera
Ranked #46 of 207 Restaurants in Skokie
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Good service!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Breads /bagels are baked fresh ! love their signature breakfast sandwiches relaxing ambience
free wifi too

• Visited July 2013

Powell, Ohio
“Consistency regardless what Panera you go to”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We go very frequently to our local Panera when we're at home. We were visiting Evanston and decided to have lunch there. Felt at home - good quality for the price, ample sandwich, salad and soup selections.

Visited June 2013
Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice Panera”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you like Panera's this is a good one to grab lunch. They have a large eating area and the help is pleasant.

Visited June 2013
HAMILTON
“Great place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was concerned that with a name like Panera that everything would include bread. I was wrong. I had a very tasty Thai Chicken Salad which was so tasty that my husband was jealous. And the portion was large enough that I took some home for lunch the following day. My husband had the Bacon Turkey sandwich and he also took home half. Our daughter had already eaten so only had the Chocolate Pastry. It was the only item that was not a winner. We'll try Panera again.

• Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Miss my hometown Panera”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The staff was very friendly. Everything was great with my experience. But when you have been going to the same Panera, it's almost like family. Thye know what you get and always have it ready for you.

Visited April 2013