We stayed two nights at The Hampton Inn in Skokie and it was one of the nicest ones we have visited in the U.S.. The staff was very friendly, helpful and pleasant. The room was quite large, quiet and clean. Breaksfast was ok, but lots of choices, and well stocked. The breaksfast staff was especially nice. With Halloween coming up, the lobby was decorated with large blow up characters and next to the check in desk was a life sized witch who 'spoke' to you ( really a staffer with a microphone) but it made it fun. There is a Ruby Tuesdays attached to the hotel so it is easy to grab a bite to eat or enjoy an evening drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites is an eight story contemporary hotel featuring interior corridors, exercise facility, and indoor pool. The interior design of the guest rooms are displayed with cherrywood furniture and contemporary fabrics for your comfort. The hotel features free high-speed internet access in all rooms and a breakfast buffet which includes a variety of hot dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago North Shore/Skokie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago North Shore/Skokie Hotel Skokie
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago North Shore/Skokie
- Hampton Inn Skokie
- Skokie Hampton Inn