$107
$96
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$159
HIExpress.com
$64
$183
$170
Morton Grove Inn(Morton Grove)
$106
Rodeway Inn(Chicago)
$99
RodewayInn
Rodeway Inn(Chicago)
$99
1,240 results
All reviewscookiesacross the streetdouble treesmall bathroomold orchardattached restaurantnorth shoreconvenient locationfree parkingbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetbusiness centernice staybusiness tripvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayfront desk staff
Reviewed November 29, 2015

typical hotel. The bathroom is VERY cramped, cannot get the door closed when standing at the sink. Hotel is clean. The security is not very good. The side doors are supposed to need a key card to enter, but they were always unlocked. I did report this to the desk, but a few days later it still was not fixed.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubletreeSarah, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Dear Bruce F,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

Thank you for your feedback. We will use it to continue to improve. The safety and security of our guests is very important to us. Though all our doors are open during the day, we do lock our side entrances in the evening. I will make sure this is something we are consistently doing. Thank you again.

Please feel free to contact me should you like to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

This is a great hotel in a nice location. I had a comfortable room with a nice bed for a reasonable price. The whole place could however use a little bit of remodeling and redecorating. The on-site restaurant is good and the North Shore Center for the performing arts is right next-door.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
DoubletreeSarah, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2015

Dear TommyORD,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I'm very happy that you've enjoyed your stays with us. Everything we do is with our guest satisfaction in mind. Your feedback is an important part in our continuing effort to keep improving. Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Please feel free to contact me if I may be of service.

Reviewed November 17, 2015

All in all, a great stay with courteous staff and clean facilities. I slept well, great location, and was able to navigate meetings rooms easily. I would highly recommend this location, including complimentary Internet service and a warm cookie!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business

Dear Scott W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is very rewarding to me and our staff to here when we've successfully created a great experience for our guest. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you again.

Please feel free to contact me if I may be of service.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

We stayed at this hotel and had my sister's wedding reception was there. The staff was SO accommodating. We had 100 family members stay there as well. Everyone had a great experience and stay. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubletreeSarah, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2015

Dear RachelBeger,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I would like to start by congratulating your sister on her marriage, a great new adventure and always a joyous occasion. Thank you so much for the kind review. Weddings are not only very special celebrations, but we realize it can also be a stressful time, with so many moving parts and trying to keep up with a schedule, how can it not be? Our staff understands this so well and we do everything we can to make it a smooth and fun event. I'm so happy that this is what you and your guests experienced. Thank you for sharing this life changing event with us, and we look forward to your next event.

Please feel free to contact me if I may be of any assistance.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I was at the Doble tree for 2 nights, the hotel staff was really nice and welcoming. the room was basic and clean, the shower was very small and since in toll the shower head was a bit too low for me but other than that it was a good experience

Nice location close to an open mall (2 min walk)

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business

Dear superwoman23,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

Creating a great experience is what we strive for and I'm so happy to hear that we were able to do so for you. A warm and welcoming atmosphere is what we are all about at the Doubletree by Hilton. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next stay.

Please feel free to contact me if I may be of assistance.