“Always a great Pinoy stop”
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #71 of 217 Restaurants in Skokie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First you have to like the difference in the offerings. Good fries but also rice, with chicken spiced or plain and gravy for dipping. The drink options are also good and never foe get the mango pie. Worth a stop and taste

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

What are unique taste of good and fresh food as a fast food place jollibee’s is the place.Traditionally I ate fried chicken place that comes from the Philippines. Their Filipino style fried chicken is second to none. The uniqueness of the food is really great they serve it with different options. And there gravy is really good. If you want a hamburger they have a hamburger that is DifferentAnd good with pineapple and bacon on it. There chicken fingers are made from scratch and comes with gravy but there honey mustard you need to ask for is the best. They even have pineapple juice and some traditional desserts. Their price was in expensive but the quality was there. If you want a different experience with fried chicken or spaghetti or hamburgers jollibee is the place

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this Jollibee on our first trip to Chicago. We have been to Jollibee many times over the years. Especially in the Philippines. More recently in Winnipeg, Manitoba. (These guys do it right!!) Unfortunately this location in Skokie was not up to Jollibee standards. Everything from the rice to the chicken seemed off. We believe we had been served food that was sitting around for a while so perhaps this is not the norm. The chicken was not the usual crispy fresh one would expect from Jollibee and the rice was not the usual either.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

First time here and im impressed with the service and the Chicken we got the 6 piece Bucket and the Chicken Sotanghon soup both were flavorful

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I remembered that I was near this restaurant so punched up Jobllibee for a search. I was surprised I had passed it as I came from East & didn't remember passing it.

Upon getting to Jollibee I now knew why as every single exterior light was off, even the entryway for the drivethrough. People were in the drivethru and in the restaurant so I assumed they were still open, and they were.

I was still in a burger mood so ordered the fully dressed Big Yum. Also ordered a two piece extra spicy as one has to order chicken when here right?

Burger was passable, fries meh but didn't hit the spot I was looking for so dug into the chicken. The breading is very light, crunchy and had really nice heat, not a depth of flavor heat, just heat, my mouth was tingling in a nice way. Perhaps it was the thigh piece I had, it was cooked perfectly still very juicy, perhaps too much fat had been left on it when trimmed, perhaps it was the low bar I had set, but that thigh of fried chicken had me grinning. Really tasty with lots of crispy fat pockets & crunchy skin.

edited to add: at 8pm on a Sunday night there was no one in line, I'm sure it helped having all the exterior lights turned off.

Been to Jollibee? Share your experiences!