“Great Pizza”
Review of Frank's Pizzeria

Frank's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Silvis
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My boyfriend grew up in the area and said Franks was his favorite place as a child. He has found memories of pizza there. We try to go at least once a year (its a drive for us) for nostalgia. He says its the same great taste!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The atmosphere may be abrupt if you are not old enough to remember a 1950s style restaurant. The tables and chairs are that old... Standard fare and great pizza. This restaurant has been a fixture at this location for at least half a century (before my time here). Parking lot at the rear of the building faces a railroad yard which may appeal to rail buffs who like to gawk at standing stock. I always enjoy our visit here for all reasons. Crowded on weekend evenings likely.

1  Thank JJREDDO
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Frank's is a real landmark in the IL QC's...I don't know anyone that hasn't been there. When family from TX came to town...it's the first stop after landing. I love the spagettii with meat sauce.

1  Thank Laurel749
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Awesome food whether it is pizza or a beef sandwich

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The pizza is so excellent. I go to Frank's Pizza every time I'm in the Q.C.'s. I've tried to duplicate it but just can't.