“Excellent restaurant that menu includes gluten free items”
Review of RQ Barbecue - CLOSED

RQ Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Missouri
“Excellent restaurant that menu includes gluten free items”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

After looking at their web site, I decided to go to RQ Barbecue, and bring home lunch for my daughter. After explaining, my daughter can only eat gluten free items, I ordered a Chicken Club Wrap. The gentlemen explained to me that the only thing on the menu that is not gluten was the macaroni & cheese. All of the wraps, sandwiches can be made gluten free. While he was preparing the Chicken Club Wrap another clerk, asked if I there was anything, that I would like to sample. I had a very generous sample of the freshly made sweet potato chips, and immediately placed an order to bring home. I am anxious to return to RQ Barbecue and try their BBQ pork. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her Chicken Club Wrap, and said it was "Excellent".

• Visited September 2013