“Very nice property,,,close to shopping!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Shiloh
Buford, Georgia
“Very nice property,,,close to shopping!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The good thing about this property is that it is close to shopping and handy to Interstate 64. The possible bad thing about this property is its proximity to the Interstate. Fortunately, I requested a room in the "back" of the motel which kept me from the noise of the Interstate highway. The front desk lady was very accommodating in this regard and I had a wonderful night of sleep.

Jake, the breakfast attendant, was very accommodating and definitely understood when I was filling my Thermos for a long day trip that day. He talked with every customer that would give him the opportunity to converse and was definitely engaging.

All in all, I would highly recommend this motel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night,. There is absolutely no sound proofing in the entire building. I heard the highway, people in the hallway, and my neighbor's snoring and TV all night--I don't mean I heard the hum of the TV, I heard every single word. The carpet was dirty and stained to the point that I was scared to take my socks off and expose my feet to it. I would not stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank b2b0813
Kent A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear b2b0813,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am very sorry that we did not provide you the hotel experience you deserve. It is our goal to make sure all of our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. I would love the opportunity to speak with you more about your stay so I can learn more from you and work with our team to make sure this does happen again. Please feel free to contact me at kandrews@hmahotels.com.

Kent Andrews
Miami, Florida
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night while traveling cross country. The front desk staff was very friendly and informative. Our room was very clean. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast but that was more of a personal thing as I am very picky, but the cinnamon rolls were delicious! Made up for the rest of it.

Stayed October 2013
Pendleton, South Carolina
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Let start by saying I love staying at Holiday inn express. This Holiday inn was in a great location, tons of shopping and foods places within walking distance. The place was really clean, the employee was super nice. The room was very clean and very Big. One of the main reasons I stay at Holiday inns is because of the great breakfast they have, and they did not disappoint. Overall excellent place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank alex m
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel is good location for O'Fallon/Shiloh; kind of off the normal flow of traffic, near the interstate, tucked back through a shopping area.

The bathroom had a lot of mildew around the shower and on the ceiling and wallpaper was peeling up. Nice water pressure with oversized shower heard. A little extra time by the staff to clean and kill mildew and fix wallpaper would have provided a room without any complaints.

Breakfast was very good, hot food with eggs, sausage/bacon, biscuits and gravy, and pancakes. A variety of cereal choices, oatmeal and fruit. Cinnamon rolls with a to go box option was a nice touch.

I like to workout while on the road. The fitness room was a disappointment; there are three cardio machines - bicycle, elliptical and treadmill; I only used the elliptical and it worked well. Fitness room is small with room only for the three people on one of each of the machines. They did provide sanitizer wipes to wipe down the machines and towels - a positive. I recommend enlarge the space add a rack of dumbbells and bench.

Hot tub and pool were clean. Hot tub was hot like a hot tub should be. Nice patio off the pool to hang out in the sun in the afternoon.

Room Tip: Take a room opposite side from the interstate.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Irishrover1019,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We were happy to hear that overall you had a good stay with us. Our goal is to provide excellent service with an excellent product. Your comments will help us address some bathroom cleaning areas along with maintaining the wallpaper. We hope that when you are back in the area you will come back and see us!
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night here while driving cross country. We had a fabulous experience! There were nearby shops and restaurants ( which I did have to run in to Target to get ice as the little league teams had overtaxed all the ice makers at the hotel!) Breakfast was standard fare. The room was clean and beautiful! Even though the hotel was full of baseball players, our room was extremely quiet and restful. Everyone at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. The location is off the highway, but not difficult to find. It was the perfect place to stop after travelling through St. Louis heading east. We went to 54th Street Grill and Bar just blocks away and had a great meal. We would highly recommend this location for a stopover!

Room Tip: We had a top floor end room and even though we were on the highway side our room was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Thanks for everything. From check in to your breakfast.....I think it was great. Glad we stayed. We will be back in August. Love the indoor pool for my kids. Location perfect off highway and shopping. Who can complain about that. Love that mirror in your lobby. You made us feel very welcome. Rooms clean and quiet.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shiloh
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 12 in O'Fallon
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#2 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon? Share your experiences!