“Love it”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Shiloh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I always stop at a Cracker Barrel when wed are traveling. We pull a camper and they are very nice to campers. There is room to pull in. There food is great and I have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We visited Cracker Barrel with our relatives over the holidays; we had a large party but were seated very quickly. Some of our party wanted lunch while others ordered breakfast, which of course was no problem. By far the best breakfast in the Shiloh area, which is what I think is the chain's main attraction. Go there hungry and enjoy.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

It was just okay. If you've been to one, you've been to all of them. Noisy. Crowded. Full of junk you don't need.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great stop, friendly people, clean restaurant. Just what you expect from Cracker Barrel. Manager on floor making sure things were good.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I usually enjoy Cracker Barrel but this was not a good dinner. In fairness, we went in about 8:45 at night. They close at 10pm though, so we still had over an hour before closing. The biscuits were a good flavor but were dry. The hashbrown casserole, which is my favorite side, was dry and crunchy. It was the worst hashbrown casserole I have ever had at a Cracker Barrel. The food just wasn't fresh. It was like it had been sitting for quite a while. The service was average. We had to ask for jams and then again because we got four brought when we had six biscuits. At the end of the meal, I asked if the juice did come with the kids meal because we still ddin't have it. The waitress apologized and brought out a juice box for us to take. Certainly was not the experience I am accustomed to at a Cracker Barrel. On a positive note, the country store was darling as usual and was so fun to browse through.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!