I'm no prude. By any means. However, when we checked into our hotel last weekend for what was to be a two night stay, the room we were given was a bit (ahem) on the 70's side.
The room itself wasn't too clean. The carpet wasn't vacuumed and the stains were plentiful. It really felt like someone rushed through the cleaning. I don't know what the other rooms were like, but this one was lacking some needed TLC. We did have problems getting the door to lock, but after a maintenance guy showed up and worked on the door handle, it appeared to work better.
The feature of the room was the mirror, or should I say, the ENTIRE WALL behind the bed was a mirror. I'm not talking about a large one placed over the bed in a picture frame... I'm talking the whole wall - floor to ceiling (with the requisite dimmer light attached in the center).
Now, I use mirrors. Who doesn't? Checking hair and clothes before you leave the room is pretty standard. But I don't need an entire wall to see if I have a fuzz on my jacket. Nope. I'm pretty sure this was, at least at one time, the Groovy Room....
So, if you want an interesting experience in what you might get when you open your hotel room door (clean, dirty, sexy?), I would stay here. Not a first choice recommend, but will do in a pinch.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn o`Hare Airport Hotel Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Ohare Airport
- Schiller Park Quality Inn