This is your typical cheap airport hotel. Basic ammenities (ie close to nothing), airport shuttle and a remote location. Overall I'm fine with what it is, but I do have several things to complain.
1. Pathetic breakfast. As many have said, just don't advertise that you have continental breakfast if you're too cheap to even buy breads or juice.
2. If my memory serves me right, when I booked this place, the website said free printing. Yup I'm a cheap grad student who planned to print out my draft and worked on it at the hotel. Then when I was already to work, I saw the sign on the printer saying $1 charge. I know hotels do usually charge for those things and i am totally fine with them doing that. The point is that advertisement is lying. No way around that.
3. Disinterested frontdesk, esp the lady. She always looks tired and slight rude. Not very helpful either. I always felt like its my fault to waste her time after talking to her. Not good.
4. Long wait at he airport. Their shuttle is usually on time leaving the hotel but never for the airport pickup. I'm pretty sure their standard answer for the call for pickup is 'it'll be there in 15 mins'. But I've waited for almost an hour one time.
But gotta say, the daytime driver, Victor, is very nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your O'Hare Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Hare Hotel Schiller Park
- o`Hare Inn And Suites