“30 YEARS”

AL & Andy's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Schiller Park
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Streamwood, Illinois
“30 YEARS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

went here today for my 30th birthday to get my "chicken parmesean w/ spagetti" that ive had multiple times a month since "u were so lil we had to CARRY you here" (my dad said)-- lived in the neighborhood for years but moved 30 miles away 20 years ago and STILL come back or have family bring it over to us...30 years ive loved Al n Andys.. the chicken parmesean is a staple in my food life :))

• Visited October 2011

CA
“I love the greek chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

We went for brunch before air and water show. After we sit down, outside started pouring. Seemed that we needed to be there for a while, so I ordered greek chicken. It is not on the brunch menu, but they cooked for me anyway. And I loved it. The chicken was tender and full of flavor. And the price! My husband had an omelet and he liked it as well.
If you want to go somewhere casual to eat near ORD, this is one nice place.

• Visited August 2011
Las Vegas
“Great little Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

Wonderful little diner! Great food. Always go for breakfast when I visit my family as I live out of state. Nothing fancy but good clean restaurant and excellent service. The food is cooked to order and comes out fast, hot and tasty. They make you feel welcome with good down home service. Coffee is excellent and cup is always refilled!! Great job done by all!!

• Visited June 2011
streamwood il.
“My favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2008

it's far from the ritz but food and friedly service is far better.
we've enjoyed it for thirty one years,seven living in schiller pk.
now we go four times a mouth ,twenty three miles,to our treat.
gas prices, ya know'
it's just
excellent!!!

Chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast and The Best Greek Chicken Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2008

I love this little diner in schiller park. I've eaten breakfast there almost twice a week for several years now. I enjoy bringing my family there for dinner as well. They offer the tastiest greek chicken as well as baby back ribs and some great specials. As far as diners go this is truly one of the best.

1 Thank dinodude