All reviews shuttle driver baked potato front desk included breakfast hotel is clean needed a place to stay o hare waffles within walking distance beds were comfortable would definitely stay here again next morning free shuttle o'hare airport shirley lauren delay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great stay, Lauren at the front desk was awesome! She had a smile the whole time and answered all my questions about my stay and rates! Instead of writing a review to complain im writing one with satisfaction. Great customer service!! Thanks Lauren!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
EddieVillalpando, General Manager at Comfort Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate the kind words about our hotel and staff and I'll be sure to pass on the feedback to Lauren. It was wonderful having you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place!
It's the only place I will stay while near Chicago! I go there 5-6 times per year, so most of the employees recognize me. I have some favorites! Sikira, Shirley, Natasha, and Samantha are awesome! Always smiling and helpful with all of my wants and needs!
You guys rock!

Room tip: The gym is on the second floor! I love the "huge suites" with spa- tubs! Rooms are always immaculate!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for reaching out. We are so thrilled you enjoy staying with us when you're in town! I will be sure to pass along the kind words to the team and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

After hours In the airport being delayed it was a breath of fresh air to arrive and be greeted so warmly Lauren was phenomenal with helping our check in flow smoothly and making recommendations she was exceptionally professional our room was fairly clean and cozy also I’ll be sure to return thanks so much again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for connecting with us and sharing the kind words for our hotel and staff. I will pass along the kind words to Lauren and it was wonderful having you!

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and anyone that travels often knows how draining it can be. I went down to the restaurant for dinner and Lauren provided the best service I’ve ever received at a suburban hotel. She recommended the steak and potatoes. It was so delicious, and she was very attentive. If we ever cross paths again I’ll be requesting her again!

Trip type: Traveled on business
EddieVillalpando, General Manager at Comfort Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Thank you for connecting with us and sharing the kind words for Lauren. I will definitely pass them along! It was fantastic having you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Your front desk receptionist Lauren Was amazing and made sure my visit was peaceful clean and most importantly comfortable .. she was able to resolve every minor issue for me .! I’m looking forward into returning and She has great customer service..Thanks again Lauren .!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the kind words for our team. I will be sure to pass along the comments to Lauren. It was wonderful having you and we look forward to your next visit!