Comfort Suites O'Hare
$128
$119
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare(Schiller Park)(Great Value!)
$73
CandlewoodSuites
$64
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
$64
$179
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
$65
All reviewssports barsleeper sofaseparate roomstrip mallsleeping areao'hare airporttrain stationfree shuttlethe shuttle driverconvention centerwould stay here againfree breakfastblue lineyogurtclose to the airportdesk staffking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This room was not very clean at all, my husband and I talked about not staying and driving home but our event lasted late so we went back to the hotel and decided to just sleep and be on our way. When I woke up very early in the morning very uncomfortable and I looked around the mattress there were signs around the edges that bedbugs were present. We packed up and left. I told the front desk and funny they didn't seem overly surprised.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chrisbas10
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was not optimistic about this stay as it was the only hotel that had availability by O'Hare, and it's a lower end brand that I would normally consider. However, I was pleasantly surprised. When we checked in, we were informed that a room was not available despite having our Priceline booking number. They, of course, blamed it on Priceline, who then of course, blamed it on the hotel. I was disappointed by both parties failure to recognize that their first concern should have been my predicament (as I was CLEARLY the only one NOT to blame). After a frustrating 15 minutes trying to get through to live person on Priceline, one of the desk agents at the hotel approached me and said they had a room under repair, but they would tell the maintenance team to put the pedal to the metal, and make the room available for us. They also gave bought us a drink and an appetizer in the restaurant while we waited. Great recovery!

Room Tip: I was on 7th floor, away from elevator and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I am not a fan of writing reviews, but I had to warn people to STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. I read plenty of reviews about their shuttle service, poor Customer Service, etc., but my boyfriend and I are about as flexible as it gets - so for the price, we booked it anyways.

Though it didn't bother us too much at the time, the service when we got there was beyond poor. There were two ladies behind the counter that stood and chatted, and didn't help us for several minutes. The woman who finally helped us did not smile at all. Okay, fine, maybe she doesn't like her job - it didn't affect our day and we went to our room. The carpet had staining and wasn't very clean. Again, whatever, we knew we just need a bed until 5 a.m. when we get on our flight.

We paid for our park and ride the next morning. We were told there would be 'grab and go' breakfast the night before - there was not. That was fine, we ate at the airport.

We came back, called like we were told to, and the lady was extremely rude and told us to go to 'door three'. We finally found this location, where another family had been waiting a considerable time for them....we then continued to wait at least another hour for a shuttle to come. When the driver showed up, he didn't speak a word to us (both us and the other family had called to see what was going on...), and he almost side swiped a car on the way back.

I told the manager about our experience when we got back - him and his staff were rude and looked at me like they didn't understand why it was a big deal. They pointed out I got the room for a 'deal'. I said I didn't want anything, I just wanted them to know it was the most unpleasant part of my trip. The manager refunded me $20 and I thanked him.

When I got home - they had charged my debit card $20 after I left. I am currently disputing the charge through my bank, and their joke of a manager 'Dave' does not like picking up his phone or returning messages.

I didn't know it was possible to get this bent out of shape over horrible service, but it was just that. Horrible, just horrible.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Casey R
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed here one night before an early flight at O'Hare. The room itself was adequate. But the desk clerk was asleep at the check-in desk in the morning and the lobby is a dump- the furniture is stained and torn. None of the (awake) staff was friendly. I'm a low maintenance guest and I was disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank BTVtravel
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed here for a recent conference at the Stephens Convention center. The hotel was lo9cated near the center and the rates were great. It is also near a few restaurants which makes it even better. The rooms were fine and comfortable. My room had a hot tub which made it very relaxing after a busy day.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites. and some have hot tubs. I recommend one with the hot tub!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business