Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport
$107
Comfort Suites O'Hare(Schiller Park)
$85
$80
Agoda.com
$64
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
$64
Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare(Schiller Park)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
$89
$198
$179
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
$65
All reviewsan airport hotelshuttle runs every minutespark flyblue lineshuttle service isfree parkingbeds were comfortableoharesubway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2007

we been traveling through O'Hare pretty much every year. Four Points by O'Hare has been one we stayed at all the time and they treat us like royalty. It is the most convenient hotel for airport transort and an excellent restaurant. We recommed this hotel to pretty much all of our friends and co-workers.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank qtgermangirl
Reviewed May 28, 2007

shuttle is every 20 minutes. Very old hotel. Free bottle of water upon check in. if you have to go to the downtown area you have to atleast allow 1 hour atleast. Andrew at the front desk provided excellent service.

Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed May 22, 2007

I know the review is long, I wanted to go into full detail what you should expect. My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night. As a Starwood Preferred Guest Member at the Gold level, I expected something far better from Starwood. I can’t believe they allow there name to this hotel.

Because we were making a quick trip to the O’Hare area, I decided to just cash in some points for the stay. Our flight was delayed, so we didn’t arrive to the hotel until after midnight. Upon arrival, I hand the clerk my credit card and told him I had a reservation. He handed me some room keys and we were on our way.

Upon arrival to our room, we were completely disgusted. The room was terribly gross and nasty. You could just see filth everywhere: on the walls, in the carpet, in the shower, on the furniture, I mean everywhere. The room was a hodge podge of furniture. There was no headboard, no artwork, all the walls were painted a different color, the carpet was badly soiled and stained which matched the drapes and comforter. What furniture was there, looked like rats had been chewing on, it was so scratched up and just had chunks removed. Neither lamps matched each other, much less everything else in the room.

I have no idea what was going on with the shower. Several tiles were moldy and the contraption they used for the shower curtain looked like something out of this world. Needless to say, we spent the entire time in our shoes and clothes.

The following morning, we were awoken by some sort of drilling, jacking, and hammering. The clerk failed to mention this the night before. I have stayed in countless hotels doing construction but have never heard anything like this before. We showered and dressed quickly wanting to get the hell out of there. When leaving, we noticed several rooms marked “Starwood Preferred Guest Room”. It seems odd; we were not assigned one of these rooms as they were clearly vacant. No newspaper was left outside the room. I know I am only a gold member, but normally I am assigned to some sort small upgrade.

Upon checkout, I asked to speak to the manager. Two come forward and I began to tell them how disappointed I was in the hotel. It was not only by far the most disgusting place I had seen, but definitely the filthiest Starwood.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
5  Thank redraidermba
Reviewed April 14, 2007

I stayed here for two days in April for a business meeting. Terrible choice. The surroundings were bleak: highway and cargo sheds. There is nowhere to walk. The only way to get out is to take the shuttle, which runs every 20 minutes, to the airport and from there, the blue line into the city.

The hotel itself is badly in need of updating, and to their credit, a renovation is scheduled for this summer. The wall and surfaces are scratched and nicked, the decor is late 1980's, and the overall effect is that of a dingy motel.

I attempted to eat in the restaurant, but overwhelmed by the cigarette smoke, I ordered room service instead. Room service was prompt and the server polite.

I am sure there are better airport hotels at O'Hare. I, for one would check out the Hilton across from the terminal. It looked glossy and new and its easy accessibility from the airport (no shuttle) is a plus.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank mlm2126
Reviewed March 26, 2007

I arrived from Europe late and decided to stay near the airport to avoid a long trip to my hotel. After leaving rental cars it took me indeed only 5 minutes to get to the hotel. Check-in was swift and effective, I was in my room five minutes after arrival. The room was clean and well equipped, they offer free wireless internet. The bed was very comfy. As I had to leave early I was not able to use the pool or the gym, so can´t comment on that.
The only big downside was the bar and restaurant, which was heavily overpriced. If you can, eat and drink outside the hotel.
The package in general was ok, I would not spend my holidays here, but that is not what those airport hotels are set up anyway.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business