I stayed here for two days in April for a business meeting. Terrible choice. The surroundings were bleak: highway and cargo sheds. There is nowhere to walk. The only way to get out is to take the shuttle, which runs every 20 minutes, to the airport and from there, the blue line into the city.
The hotel itself is badly in need of updating, and to their credit, a renovation is scheduled for this summer. The wall and surfaces are scratched and nicked, the decor is late 1980's, and the overall effect is that of a dingy motel.
I attempted to eat in the restaurant, but overwhelmed by the cigarette smoke, I ordered room service instead. Room service was prompt and the server polite.
I am sure there are better airport hotels at O'Hare. I, for one would check out the Hilton across from the terminal. It looked glossy and new and its easy accessibility from the airport (no shuttle) is a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home at the Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport. Located close to O'Hare Airport, we offer a complimentary shuttle service to/from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Schiller Park
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago o`Hare Airport
- Four Points Chicago
- Chicago Four Points
- Schiller Park Sheraton
- Schiller Park Four Points
- Sheraton Schiller Park
- Four Points Schiller Park