Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport
$116
Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare(Schiller Park)(Great Value!)
$77
CandlewoodSuites
$89
Comfort Suites O'Hare(Schiller Park)
$95
$92
Agoda.com
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
$76
$64
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
$65
All reviewsan airport hotelshuttle runs every minutespark flyblue lineshuttle service isfree parkingbeds were comfortableoharesubway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Staff was friendly and helpful. I've stayed in many airport hotels and this is definitely the loudest-sirens and planes all night. Barely functional elevators, stained carpets, resurfaced bathtubs with peeling paint.

No restaurants within walking distance, only the attached Mirage.

Guess it's ok for a night but lacking if you will be there longer. Price is too high for quality.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was needing to get in the area for several different meetings and locations. This hotel worked good as a spot to work from. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. My room was very nice, my only complaint is that I couldn't get the controls to my AC unit to cooperate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here for a conference and it was just ok. The staff was excellent, but the rooms left a bit to be desired.

My room was relatively clean, but seemed a bit dingy even though I could tell they just painted it by the smell. The lighting was dim, which I normally don't notice, but it was pretty bad. The pillows were great, except the bed itself was pretty old. I haven't seen a blanket like this one in a long time.

Huge TV. That was nice!

I would have liked to open up the sliding glass door, but it's locked. And then there's another one--probably to keep the noise from O'Hare at bay. The view was peeling paint and a dumpster, but "fresh" air would have been nice.

Overall it wasn't a very nice hotel, and had I not received a negotiated convention rate, it would not have been worth the price.

Room Tip: It's a long hotel, so get a room near an entrance you can park at. Walking from the lobby all the way to the other end was a hassle.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Fourpointsohare, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. We appreciate the comments from customer's like you. The feedbck from loyal customers like you gives us the opportunity to improve the deficiencies we have. We are working deligently to correct the issues and we sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to make it upto you.
Arun Sharma

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed five nights for the Ryder Cup and booked two rooms. One for me and my husband and one for our son who flew in to join us. I had booked the rooms based on price and proximity to Ryder Cup facilities, and then after reading the reviews I was really concerned. I was so pleased upon check in to find both rooms clean, large, and both bathrooms were clean. This is certainly not an upscale hotel, but I knew that upon booking. What we needed was comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, good shower and a decent restaurant to get food when we didn't want to go away from the premises to eat. We found all of the above at this hotel. True, we did not require a lot of service since we were leaving the hotel at 5:30am and getting back about 7:30 pm., but it certainly fulfilled our needs. If you are looking for a clean comfortable bed, bath and no frills, this hotel is a great value for those basic needs.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and did not hear any airport traffic or disturbing noices. Both of the rooms we had on the 4th floor were quiet, clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was disappointed when arriving after reading the hotel was recently renovated on Sheraton's website which is why I chose to stay here. It didn't really show to me, it still looked outdated and worn, in fact the first room I went to smelled of mildew so I moved. The staff abliged without hesitation which was appreciated. Also, when I unloaded my vehicle at one of the side entrances there were urnal cakes along with rags and a hose lying in the parking lot. I honestly expected more from Sheraton.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank CCO1967
Fourpointsohare, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for offering this feedback about your recent stay with us. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience with our facility. I will take every measure to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I hope you will stay with us on your next visit so we will have an opportunity to make this up to you.
Arun Sharma