Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Comfort Suites O'Hare(Schiller Park)
$109
$143
$92
$99
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
$76
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$155
  • Pool
All reviewsan airport hotelshuttle runs every minutespark flyblue lineshuttle service isfree parkingbeds were comfortableoharesubway
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stayed here whilst attending a friends daughter's wedding. The hotel is dated and it shows, no safe in the rooms so had to use the safety deposit box at reception which was pretty small, bath was blocked so had to change rooms but was fast and efficient, staff very okay and ready to assist, AC ok but noisy and God help you if you are on a bed right next to the AC. Very Good for a one or two night business stay. Good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank femishow
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here for a one day conference. Older hotel that has been renovated. Bathroom is still a little dated but fine. Only problem is the shower heads are low on the wall, so if you're tall you'll have to bend over to wash your hair.

Rooms look updated, no complaints. Each room has a french balcony with a double glass door so no plane sounds disturb you.

There's an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and a decent fitness center with good cardio machines.

The staff are all pretty friendly.

The shuttles run every 20 mins to ohare. 24/7. I got back from the city well after midnight and thought I'd be stranded, but before I even called to see if shuttles ran that late, one rolled right up!

If I had another meeting here, I'd stay here again, but if you're in Chicago to see downtown, it might be a little inconvenient.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012

TERRIBLE!!! Rude staff. Advertised special on booking website advertised free parking, when I was charged, front desk clerk stated "I didn't write the website"...obviously she didn't, but they should follow what was promised. The tub didn't drain, dirty glasses in room. Also, to top off the wonderful trip...the room had some type of bugs as we noticed 2 of the 3 of us staying there woke up with small red welts on our legs. It is a gross hotel, and they're trying to cover it up with new lobby furniture!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Fourpointsohare, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Dear Coady O

We at the Four POints by Sheraton O'Hare pride ourselves in mainteining excellent customer service skills. I personally would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced at our property. I assure you we are taking your complaint ver seriously and are working on a solution for the problems you have brought to my attention. You are a valuable customer and and dissatisfaction on your part indicates an opportunity for improvement on our part.
I apologize for the mis understanding regarding the parking. Please let me clarify; while you are a guest of the hotel, parking is complimentary during your stay, when you check out if you are leaving your car for long term parking, there is a $10 per night charge. I do regret to hear about the possible bugs in your room. We do have an certified pest control company that does monthly routine checks and preventive maintenance of the guest rooms and public areas. To insure that nothing is in the room, may you please contact me directly at my email address - arun@fourpointsohare.com; so we may further discuss this matter.
My humble apologies again to you; for not having the guest experience you deserve while staying with The Four Points by Sheraton O'Hare. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. It is our goal to not just meet, but also exceed our guests expectations.

Regards
Arun Sharma
847-349-5030

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed here while visiting Chicago for a shopping trip, The availability of a 24h shuttle to the Airport and access to the blue line at the airport was excellent and their drivers were so friendly.... The room was good, bed comfortable, plenty of room, nice TV one downside is no refridgerator or microwave, they do have a microwave a few floors down that we could use. The reason I gave the hotel an average rating is because of its layout and accessibilty, there were many weddings/parties going on the weekend we were there and we had to walk thru the hallway of the wedding receptions to get to the pool???? felt a little underdressed to say the least!!!!

Room Tip: I would not stay on the first floor for anything with all the parties they have and kids running and playing football in the hallways
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I booked this hotel via one of hotwires deals where you can't see the hotel, only the star rating and the amenties. I was very dissatisfied with this hotel. I chose it because it was close to the airport and had a free shuttle (which I could then take and get on the train to downtown) and also because it had free appetizers from 4-7pm in the hotel bar.

When we got to the hotel it looks pretty shady on the outside, but the lobby is very nice and inviting. Check in went smoothly.

Pros: Nice Lobby, Nice Staff
Cons: Elevators TINY, free Apps only with purchase and they are mystery meat and raw veggies, Hotel OBVIOUSLY has a mold problem, The "balcony" in the room was tiny, horrendous and very dirty, the TV channels were spotty at best, the hotel is very hard to navigate to unless you are from the area (we had to pay 2 tolls just to get to it because you have to get off the highway and then back on as the exit is only available from the east side).

Overall I would NOT recommend this hotel. I will not stay here again. We got this hotel for a hot price, but it was not worth it.

Room Tip: Just choose a different hotel. There are lots in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Fourpointsohare, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

As the General Manager of this hotel. I'd like to thank you for staying with us last week. I'm sorry that you were unhappy with Elevators and free appetizers selections in the restaurant and accessability. We are in process of elevating our landscape for the curb apeal and we just came out of winter season and flowers started to bloom. I would like to thank you for commending the service, as we take pride in serving our guests. I hope that you'll stay with us on your next visit to we'll have the opportunity to make this upto you.
thank you again for your feedback and business.
Arun Sharma