“Fun Place, Okay Food...”

Moretti's Ristorante and Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 323 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Tega Cay, South Carolina
“Fun Place, Okay Food...”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great atmosphere, great service and a lot of fun. However, the food is always "just okay". Pizza, meatballs, pasta, all just okay. I continue to go back as the people from my office love the place, and frankly I never feel like I've wasted my money, just know if it weren't for my friends from the office, I would eat my meal somewhere else.

• Visited August 2012

Wisconsin
“Makes My Top 5 in Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stopped here while in town visiting family. Restaurant was recommended by a friend. What a great place to eat. The menu is extensive but the pizza is the best. My kids have never raved about pizza before but they sure did after eating here. Service is quick and the place if full of TV's. Will absolutely go back next time in town. Good job!!!!

• Visited September 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Never Too Many Kudos - Salute, Moretti's!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

In town from the West Coast (Pacific NorthWet - no 'S') Hectic day! My daughter wanted something good, something 'real' and something tasty. Moretti's did the trick, handily. They have a wonderful facility - great sports bar, outside dining, areas away from the crowd, so, all preferences are neatly packed into one superb restaurant. Pizza (small, even) was superb, and with just two of us eating, we even had leftovers for a cold slice late night snack! Their House Specialty with extra thin crust was delectable - I recommend it! Their bar is well stocked, Greta is a perfect mixologist-Thanks!

We were welcomed and directed to our table by one of several waitpersons, each smiling and with upbeat motivation. Service was quick and responsive. Two ate for under $25.00. We enjoyed it thoroughly. Next time we want to go to Italy, Moretti's is where we'll go!! Highly recommended

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank SBruce J
Nashville, Tennessee
“Always Great Pizza”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Been going to Moretti's for a long time and we always have great food and service. We make it priority to eat there when we return to the area. The pizza is some of the best around.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank cdapel
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice meal, quick service”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stopped for lunch while traveling. Everyone in my group had a good meal. The portions were large, pricing was $8 - $12. Service was good; quick and friendly. Lots of parking and an outdoor area. I would eat there again.

Visited June 2012