“Still Great!”

Pancho's Burritos
Ranked #238 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I came to Pancho's Burrito's when it opened in 1995....they recently expanded to a bar area. The food it very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

I started with the tacos and moved to the tortas. Iussually get the chicken or pork tacos. The tortas are great with sour cream and avacado and choice of meat on a toasted bun. The salsa is good. Now they have a bar!!

Reviewed June 18, 2011

I have gotten the three taco dinner with beans and rice. It is excellant!!! I also had my first glass of orchada? (i think that is how you spell it) Always good and fresh!! The red salsa is the bomb!

Reviewed April 23, 2011

Tortas, Burritos, Tacos, Enchiladas, and everything else is delicious & freshly prepared while you watch. This little family restaurant is a gem that we were introduced to my a co-worker from Mexico. This is very casual & great for takeout. The quality & freshness of the food is what will keep you coming back. The family that runs this place are wonderfully friendly! My husband loves the Torta Cubana & will only get it at Pancho's. My favorite is the Vegetarian Burrito. Their hot sauces are homemade and that extra kick. We love the green sauce.

2  Thank DVCMary
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I love the steak torta and the huge burritos, especially the shrimp burrito. Refried beans are yummy and so is the rice! The salsa is made fresh I am a frequent customer and have bought many friends here. One friend is from Mexico, and he asks to go here every time he's in town!

1  Thank Fligal2