“Nice food for the price”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #107 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Went there usually for quick lunches...loved the rice bowl with all sorts of things on it

Reviewed June 6, 2012

They packed my burrito so full they couldn't roll it up! The server felt really bad but I said no sweat dump it in a bowl and give me a fork. They had great fresh tea and the food is fresh, fast and tasty. I would go back but I have to say I prefer Chipotle for the atmosphere and more food choices. I've been several Qdobas and I find the whole bear metal building look uninviting and cold.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

This place is awesome. We were shopping at Woodfield Green and wanted something quick and fresh to eat. We chose Qdoba and they were so eager to share samples with us and help us to order. Then to top it off the manager gave us complimentary sodas to their great Coke machine. Wonderful service, wonderful food !! Thanks so much!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

this is a great place near old navy..hidden away in the shoppin center..try it out..very clean..great service..great deals on weekdays

1  Thank AVChicago2012