Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshappy hourwoodfield mallchoice hotelsmovie theaterwaffleshot breakfastroom was cleanevening receptioncookiespace buswithin walking distancethe location is perfectnice breakfastwould stay here againhot tubwe've stayeda great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Only a few days prior to reserving and staying at this property, a friend and I had discussed how we have never known of a Quality Inn that was decent. The worst hotel stay I ever had was at a Quality Inn, and online reviews for most Quality Inns are very low. Therefore, when I started looking for an inexpensive hotel in Schaumburg, I was shocked and a little skeptical to find this Quality Inn with such good reviews. I decided to reserve and was so glad I did. The hotel, staff, and services were all great. Everything was clean and in good condition, we had a refrigerator and microwave in our room, and there is even an indoor pool. The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in a hotel that didn't have a separate restaurant. There was even a huge tray of delicious cookies at the front desk. It was all good, and I would definitely stay again. The only thing that was a bit challenging is that the signage isn't great, making it a bit hard to see from the main road, but, once there, I had no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank hugohora
QiMgr, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank You so much for giving the Quality Inn Schaumburg a chance since your experience with the brand wasn't so pleasant. I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay & that we were able to turn you into a Quality Brand Fan!

I'm so happy that you were pleased with everything, from the staff to the indoor pool! I'm glad you found our breakfast to be the best. That's great to hear!

I will be sure to pass along your compliments to my staff. We appreciate you staying with us & hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I walked in and feel warmly welcomed by Kimberly and She Showed us around Hotel for our planning Big Festival for Fall 2014 also close to the 2 malls. We love back again for our vacation with my family....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MLES2003

Thank You so much for choosing the Quality Inn Schaumburg for your upcoming event! I'm so happy the hotel offers just what you are looking for. It was such a pleasure meeting you and I am looking forward to working with you on your group coming in October!

Thank You so much for your kind words & for choosing the Quality Inn Schaumburg!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is a Great Place to Stay! It was so clean and the rooms were so nice. I really liked that it was close to the mall and that the trolley takes you there and brings you back. There was great service at the desk from the time you walked in to the time you left.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank DJMich013

Thank You so much for review your recent stay with the Quality Inn Schaumburg!

I'm proud that my staff delivered from the time you arrived until the time you departed! Thank You for noticing how well the housekeepers clean our rooms. Each department from breakfast, front desk, to housekeeping and maintenance, work really hard to keep our guests happy. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff, positive reviews such as your serve as motivation to keep up the good work.

Thank You again for choosing the Quality Inn Schaumburg. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This hotel is in a great location with access to shopping and dining within walking distance. The check-in was quick and pleasant, the rooms are super clean, very sound, and the beds great! Super comfy! A very pleasant experience. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I travel to the Schaumburg area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank MrsLing

Thank You so much for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay with the Quality Inn Schaumburg!

I'm happy to hear you had such a pleasant stay with us. Hearing a guest say they will definitely stay with us again is what we love to hear!

We hope you will be returning to the Schaumburg area again soon! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

From the moment we walked in & were warmly welcomed by Stephanie at the front desk last Saturday afternoon, we were treated like special guests. Stephanie came to our rescue when we lost a room key as well as a cell phone. She gave us a new room key & our cell phone which another guest had just found & turned in to her. She's a "keeper!" Our room (#206) was clean, quiet & comfortable with microwave & mini fridge. Minor complaints: The compact bathroom had a low toilet seat (probably from the time this was a Drury Inn) & the wi-fi was sporadic & slow. However, the bed was super comfortable & the manager's reception served by Josa was totally unexpected, but greatly appreciated, especially considering it was on a Saturday.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bearded_bard

Thank You for reviewing your recent stay with the Quality Inn Schaumburg!

Thank you for noticing how much the staff appreciates our guests. I'm happy you found our new beds helped you get a good night sleep and our happy hour was a nice surprise.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bathroom areas and the internet. During your next visit, please speak with me directly, and I will give you some other options for rooms with different bathroom layouts. Also, in the very near future, we do have plans on improving our wireless internet service, so this does not become a problem.

Thank You for staying with us & I hope we will get another chance to serve you again soon!