Quality Inn
$109
SpringHill Suites
$128
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$84
$98
Country Inn
$119
Homewood
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$188
  • Pool
$62
$99
$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewshappy hourwoodfield mallchoice hotelsmovie theaterwaffleshot breakfastroom was cleanevening receptioncookiespace buswithin walking distancethe location is perfectnice breakfastwould stay here againhot tubwe've stayeda great place to stay
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The closest two parking spaces to the door I reserved for "management parking." This might not be the end of the universe, but when hospitality is the name of the game, I find this insulting. And I have now been waiting over an hour for housekeeping to come to my room to clean hair out of the bathroom that is not mine.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
QiMgr, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry we did not live up to our standards during your visit with us. I have already discussed your issues with housekeeping and can assure you this will not happen again. I also apologize for any inconvenience the parking arrangements may have caused you.

I truly hope you will give the Quality Inn Schaumburg another chance during your next visit to the Schaumburg area. We have been awarded a Platinum Award for our high standards, great service and clean rooms.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This was a great hotel! Good location (within minutes of Woodfield mall and all other needed stores), great, helpful staff, large, clean rooms, good breakfast, and nice facilities. Overall, I do not have any complaints, and if I was in the area, I would stay here again.

Both the hotel and staff are top rated. Clean and comfortable rooms, good breakfast with nice choices and an extremely caring staff.

The hotel in general was clean, comfortable and abounding in electricity! This was a last minute reservation with very smooth checkin. The room was great with a recliner, two beds, fridge, micro, computer table. The breakfast selection was very well stocked with everything. Sometimes the eggs and sausage are very dry at these buffets, but not here! I would usually usually get cereal and yogurt...but this location pulled me into sin and I enjoyed bacon and eggs for a change!

Thanks for reading,

K

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Thats_My_Milk

Thank You for taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

I'm so happy you have noticed the value guests receive when they stay with us. All of the extras, including breakfast, drinks, internet, etc. are all included with your hotel stay!

Thank You for being a loyal customer & we are looking forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is hospital clean! The pillows needed to replaced, that was the only negative amist a ton of positive things. The bed was comfortable, the room was large, the staff was friendly and helpful, the parking was plentiful, the breakfast was hot and well stocked. The bathroom was large and squeaky clean. It is located in the best location as shopping and eateries are close. You have a evening reception with three free beers or wine or soft drinks. We did not try the pool or hot tub. Yes, we feel like we scored a deal!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Craig B
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Had a great experience here, and will definitely return just for pleasure. I live close to this location but needed to stay at a hotel for business purposes, it felt like we took a mini vacation, but I was only 30 minutes away from home. It was truly a pleasant experience, I am very pleased.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank ambular434300
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2015

Dear ambular434300,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your stay with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The hotel was super clean and kept well. You can't go wrong with free wifi, free breakfast, and free cocktail/snack reception. Pillows left something to be desired. You get more than you pay for here for sure. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dustin H

Dear ForgeAC,

That you so much for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had the chance to experience most of our amenities that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to your return.