Quality Inn
$67
$79
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$128
$125
$107
Doubletree.com
$92
$88
Country Inn
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$51
$89
$99
$84
$161
  • Pool
$126
  • Pool
All reviewshappy hourwoodfield mallchoice hotelsmovie theaterwaffleshot breakfastroom was cleanevening receptioncookiespace buswithin walking distancethe location is perfectnice breakfastwould stay here againhot tubwe've stayeda great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2011

This Quality Inn is a great value for the price. You can tell that the building is probably a little older, but it's very well kept up and clean. Our room was fine, with no concerns about noise or cleanliness. I liked that there's a microwave in every room and that the fridge was empty and not crowded over by five-dollar cans of pre-stocked soda. However, I would have rather had two or three full-size pillows of one firmness than the five or so small pillows of different firmnesses that were provided. I also noticed that some of the TV channels had garbled reception, but that's a minor gripe. No complaints about service, and the free drinks and breakfast were definitely a plus. I would stay here again and recommend it to others!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Koyangi
Reviewed October 31, 2011

From the front desk staff to the hot breakfast, comfy bed, cleanliness, location, price, housekeeping staff--all was exceedingly good value. We were close enough to walk to the big mall.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2011

If you are on your way to Chicago please stay here. Just got in tonight from staying there two nights. It was a blessing to find an affordable, nice, clean, and with great amenities hotel. Me and my husband loved every bit of it. We will recommend this hotel to everyone. The absolutely BEST!:) Hot breakfast, microwave, fridge, flat screen tv, social hours, indoor pool, no pets allowed, awesome staff members, and most of all a comfortable bed to sleep in. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2011

This was the best hotel I've stayed in in the past couple years. I brought a group to this hotel and I was a hero! They loved the rooms and proximity to everything. The bed was so comfortable that I called to find out about the mattress. Everything is top notch from the granite to the fridge & microwave. The group tells everyone about the beverages on arrival and the appetizers, and the breakfast was wonderful. The staff is very friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel at home. If going to this area, this is the best hotel!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This was my 4th stay and I will go back again. 2 of my stays were extended as I was in the process of moving. The staff has always been welcoming and helpful. During my extended stays I became "family" and one of those stays was during Christmas 2009. Was told I could enjoy the Christmas tree anytime I wanted--and I did. Property is very clean, pool always nice and warm. Breakfast and evening social --excellent. On my last visit which was in Aug 2011--I was so pleased to see the renovations done in the rooms---flat panel TV's gave the room a more open feel. Great having a mini frig too especially during my extended stays. The bed was so comfy--just curled right up and went to sleep. What made my day on my last trip----they remembered the room number I had stayed in on my last stays--which happened to be the same all the time---now that is excellent customer service. Quality Inn Schaumburg---you are my "home away from home"----thank you

Room Tip: I liked the 3rd floor --especially during my extended stay as the washer and dryer are there. It was always quiet
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo