“Wonderful stay”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall
Ranked #28 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is really a nice stay. Woodfield mall is in stonethrow distance. Lot of places for dining. Enterprise is also nearby for renting car.
Hotel staff is very cordial. Nice grabe and go breakfast. Rooms are clean and cooking facilites are excellent
Will stay next time also whenever will come to Chicago.

We stayed here for 2 weeks and enjoyed a lot.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good. but 1st floor and 2nd floor are real good.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Debasis - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. We are so glad you found our location to be convenient and had a chance to sample our newest feature, the grab and go breakfast.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This review is for business and family travelers coming to Chicago. While Schaumburg is a good are to stay, Extended Stay America Woodfield mall is the best place to stay. I stayed 2 weeks at this hotel and found is very clean, professional which can be compared with any star hotels around in this place. The staff is very courteous and nice, always ready to help.The location is great and very close to Woodfield mall.I know for sure I will stay with them again.

Room Tip: All floor are good. But third floor has a good view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

The team and I appreciate your great remarks. We are so excited to hear that you had such a great stay with us. We truly enjoyed having you and your family visit our hotel for two weeks!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Out of business reasons I was staying at this place for two month. It was a pleasant stay and the staff very friendly. Only complain goes to the cleanliness of the rooms. As I stayed eight weeks, the rooms was not always fully cleaned. Sometimes it remained dusty. Not a big deal but more would have been better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our friendly staff; however, we apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room. I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our procedures, ensuring each guests room is cleaned as well as dusted from top to bottom.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cwm@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stay frequently at this hotel as I work in Chicago. Nice rooms after the remodel. Staff excellent and helpful with any problem I have. Friendly management. Choice of two fully equipped gyms that are very close that hotel has an agreement for guests to use. I have plans to continue using this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

From day one we were treated like family by the staff. My family of five stayed here for over a month while we waited for our home to close. Everything was clean and comfortable. Our room was spacious with a king size bed and a separate living room. I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic comments. We really are a great choice for people relocating and waiting for their home to be ready to move into. We are glad it worked out postively for you!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A cliché phrase, but that's how I feel at the ESA Woodfield Mall. I've stayed at the hotel three times over the last year, and have been amazed at the service and overall value of the hotel.
Very clean rooms and beatiful decor, and excellent, professional and very friendly hotel staff. Would recommend this highly to anyone planning on travelling in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We can't hear enough of a guest telling us we are their "Home Away from Home." That is what we strive for and it appears that we were successful. Thank you so much for the comments.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Relocated to Schaumburg in October. Have lived at Hotel until finding a permanent home. Hotel is clean with nice newly remodeled rooms. Staff is very freindly and helpful. Location is very convenient to shops and restaurants

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you!!! Our location has always been terrific, but the remodeling is what truly set us apart from the competetion. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.