“Good Stay also for longer periods”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Baden, Switzerland
“Good Stay also for longer periods”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Out of business reasons I was staying at this place for two month. It was a pleasant stay and the staff very friendly. Only complain goes to the cleanliness of the rooms. As I stayed eight weeks, the rooms was not always fully cleaned. Sometimes it remained dusty. Not a big deal but more would have been better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our friendly staff; however, we apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room. I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our procedures, ensuring each guests room is cleaned as well as dusted from top to bottom.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cwm@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Monroe, Ohio
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stay frequently at this hotel as I work in Chicago. Nice rooms after the remodel. Staff excellent and helpful with any problem I have. Friendly management. Choice of two fully equipped gyms that are very close that hotel has an agreement for guests to use. I have plans to continue using this hotel in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

From day one we were treated like family by the staff. My family of five stayed here for over a month while we waited for our home to close. Everything was clean and comfortable. Our room was spacious with a king size bed and a separate living room. I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic comments. We really are a great choice for people relocating and waiting for their home to be ready to move into. We are glad it worked out postively for you!
San Jose, Costa Rica
Reviewed February 17, 2013

A cliché phrase, but that's how I feel at the ESA Woodfield Mall. I've stayed at the hotel three times over the last year, and have been amazed at the service and overall value of the hotel.
Very clean rooms and beatiful decor, and excellent, professional and very friendly hotel staff. Would recommend this highly to anyone planning on travelling in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We can't hear enough of a guest telling us we are their "Home Away from Home." That is what we strive for and it appears that we were successful. Thank you so much for the comments.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Relocated to Schaumburg in October. Have lived at Hotel until finding a permanent home. Hotel is clean with nice newly remodeled rooms. Staff is very freindly and helpful. Location is very convenient to shops and restaurants

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you!!! Our location has always been terrific, but the remodeling is what truly set us apart from the competetion. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Prior to retirement I traveled Coast to Coast as a Consultant and had the opportunity to stay at several Hotel/Motels. The Extended Stay here in Schaumburg is overall the best experience I have had at a hotel. The Staff and Management are extremely accomodating, friendly and professional.The newly remodeled rooms are just great ! The decor is excellent and the new beds very comfortable. They even went as far as to put "Mattress Covers" over the new mattresses to insure cleanliness. There is a full size refrigerator, an electric stove, toaster and coffemaker in each room with plenty of coffee just for the asking and a laundryroom on the first floor with plenty of washers and dryers. The location is perfect. Walking distance or a short drive to Supermarkets, Restaurants and the famous Woodfield Mall. There is even a locally well known Sports Bar/Restaurant right accross the street !! And you can't beat the price ! This place is GREAT ! I really like staying here !! I highly recommend it. It is quite enjoyable.
Raymond M.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write such a complimentary review. It is very important for us to make everyone's experience the best it can be. This is a great affirmation of the hard work the staff puts in. We will continue striving to make all of our guests as happy as you. Again, your time and comments are very much appreciated, Thank You.
…………………………………………….
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My company regularly has international associates coming into the area at a moment's notice. I know that the staff at the Woodfield Execustay will accommodate my needs at the drop of a hat. I know that each of my associates will be able to check in and get settled without any problem after their long international flight. The associates themselves have told me that they are amazed with the accommodations (especially after the AMAZING renovations!) and that they staff is incredibly helpful answering their questions whether it is regarding the facility or the nightlife in the area. Knowing that my associates are well taken care of is top priority for me, and the Woodfield staff has exceeded my expectations. I look forward to continuing this business partnership for years to come.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words. We work really hard on making our hotel a "Home away from Home". Our staff will be very excited to read your compliments. Your business means a lot to us, and we appreciate the great partnership we share.