Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall
Quality Inn(Schaumburg)
$107
$109
SpringHill Suites
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgrab and gowoodfield mallfirst floorlocation is greatstayed nightshome away from homeesacleanlinesshousekeepingfridge
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The hotel is an excellent property the staff is awesome the service in the last few months has been impecable. Congrats and we LOVE this HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: ROOM 214 is wonderfule
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Chicago - Woodfield Mall. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Amazing staff and faculty The rooms are clean an the location is excellent. Very friendly and welcoming. I'd highly recommend to other people.

• Stayed: May 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Chicago - Woodfield Mall. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel and front desk was awesome, engineer did not miss a thing, and housekeeping was excellent, the location is great!! I recommend this hotel and definite stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Chicago - Woodfield Mall. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

All I have to say is that I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, staff was very helpfull ( Thanks Ashley ) for all of your help. and it is conveniently located close to the mall and grocery stores... i really loved being here... my room was always cleaned when needed and i always had extra pillows and towels when requested :-) Thanks a lot guys!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America Chicago - Woodfield Mall. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed in Extended Staty America Woodfield Mall hotel for a month and I found the hotel, rooms, the location of the hotel and the courtesy of the lobby staff - everything is just perfect. The staff is very nice and they help in every aspect that is possible. The location is very close to the Woodfield Mall and the office locations of Schaumburg. There are nice restaurants in the vicinity so you don't have to drive too far for your dinners.

From the day I checked in to the last day of my stay at the hotel I found it very comfortable and I will be happy to check into this hotel next time I visit Schaumburg.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

It was very kind of you to for take time to publish such a nice review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Chicago - Woodfield Mall. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free wifi access, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.