All reviews small lake free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful would stay again hotel restaurant a great stay hot breakfast outdoor pool nice room potatoes woodfield mall convention center geese chicago conference ikea renaissance
Reviewed September 7, 2018

My elderly parents and sister with disabilities stay here, staff treated them well, they were always available and very kind and willing to help. Room was clean and food services was great. will recommend the hotel to friends and a family and will return for another stay next year

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. Bedding was very comfortable and the room was clean and well appointed. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a nice nightclub in the hotel as well. Overall we were very pleased!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Staff went above and beyond to help me resolve a booking error. Very patient with me and explained how to contact the booking service. They treated me well. I can't overemphasize how patient, professional and kind they were.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I ended up here because of a flight delay. We all showed up at 11 pm or so. The staff were *wonderful.* A complication for me was that I had lost my purse during my previous flight. I had no credit cards nor cash, just the airline vouchers. Don't want anybody to get into trouble, but the staff were very understanding and helped me out.

My room was very clean, but somewhat dated. Mattresses were OK. The hot breakfast was very good. Behind the hotel is a lovely, quiet, small lake with a path that goes around it.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2018

The hotel staff promised to send me the receipt when I checked out, they DIDN'T send me the receipt before I reminded 5 times. VERY BAD. The staff was NOT VERY COOPERATIVE at all. I will NEVER stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business