“nice place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Neosho
“nice place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had stayed here before and had booked this on Priceline. The floors were very modern and slip-proof. The breakfast that was free was very good and the servers were friendly and helpful. The hours of breakfast were convenient as well. The towels and sheets were quality. Very clean bathroom. We were hoping to get to use the outdoor swimming pool but we were told that it was being painted and would be ready by Monday. It still was not in service on Monday, so that was disappointing for our grandson.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Korean first
Chicago, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference and found the place very accommodating, specifically Dianna, who worked the front desk staff. The conference space was great, we were served a wonderful breakfast and lunch and I found the location pleasant. I was pleased to have had the conference at this site and would come again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm glad we used a Groupon for this hotel and only stayed one night. While check in was smooth and the staff okay there was a person ahead of us was complaining to the manager so it wasn't the fastest, but wasn't he slowest either. They did alert us there was construction going on on the floor above our initial room and we were given the choice to switch rooms upon check in to avoid the noise from the floor above, which we chose to do. (They didn't seem full so I'm not sure why they just didn't book us into a room automatically that wasn't under the construction area.) Upon arrival into the room we were getting settled and wanting to store some things in the mini fridge. When we tried to use it the knob that adjusted the temperature and it fell off. We called to ask for it to be fixed and they said they would just switch us to another room. After moving to the second room we were in there for about 15-20 minutes and the smoke detector started chirping. It was very late, we were tired, we had already moved and didn't want to seem like we were constantly complaining so we decided to stick it out. My husband luckily fell asleep, while I was awake for most of the night, but again our choice not try to switch so that's my own fault. The bed was average in comfort, but the pillows were thin and small. We received tickets for the complimentary breakfast. We arrived late to breakfast there was little left and what was left wasn't very warm so I can't say how good it might have been at the beginning of service. There wasn't any waitstaff so you just sat yourself and had to made due with what you could find on the buffet when it came to drinks and food. It would have been nice to have some sort of options for drinks. When we checked out we did mention the smoke detector so it could be fixed and it was just brushed off. The location is close to the freeway and Woodfield mall so that was a plus. Overall it was just okay and probably wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Leo R, Manager at Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for future guests.

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I'm at the hotel now trying to get some rest as I spent last night at the airport in a chair. You would think I'm so exhausted that nothing could keep me awake. Unfortunately the constant FAN in the bathroom that never turns off (I'm told it's this way in all the rooms yet noone complains of noise???). You remember the bathroom fans of the 80's that are so loud and annoying you can't wait to finish what you're doing and get out. Well this noise not only bleeds into the bedroom but is emphasized when you lay your head on the pillow. So if you fancy ambient noise, LOUD ambient noice (including the geese barking outside the window) then this is your hotel. If not look elsewhere. You won't get a moments rest...trust me! P.S. I'm a flight attendant and I live in hotels. A few underneath the flight path and this is worse. They might be trying to cover up sewer smell as that becomes apparent when you spend any time in the bathroom.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Auburndale, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

The rooms are nice. Our room was quiet and comfortable. We had no problem with the front desk but over heard several complaints. My only complaint - you couldn't even get a cup of coffee without your "breakfast ticket". Even though there was coffee in our room, there was no regular coffee. The breakfast bar was the usual and nothing to write home about. Thought the prices were too high for food. Was there on business and will have another meeting there in 2015.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Kentwood, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

The best western is average at best in my opinion. Everything was on par with what you expect with best western. I book a Jacuzzi suite. It had the Jacuzzi. However it had no extra room or a separate room for the bedroom. it had no furniture to sit on which is something you expect in a suite. No kitchenette. But not all suites do.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in room 215. Hotel overall was very clean. Staff was excellent. I had the legoland package and it was worth every penny. Location was perfect. And finally the beds were so comfortable which was surprising. I would recommend this hotel any day.

• Stayed April 2014