“Excellent Service, Clean Rooms & great value for the $”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Probably the best rooms I have stayed at ever!! Very Clean! Breakfast was great! Staff was very professional & very pleasant. I would definitely share my experience with anyone wanting to stay at a hotel. I have paid a lot of money to stay at other hotels, but this one has been the cleanest than any other one I have stayed at. Cleanliness is a must!! The staff was courteous, helpful and prompt in checking me in. I was able to get a late check out which was very helpful. I would recommend these hotels 100%.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank daniela v
chism815, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Daniela,

Thank you so much for the great review! I will pass along kudos to our housekeeping staff, they really do a great job! I'm glad that you found the rest of the staff to be courteous and helpful; that is always a plus when you're away from home!

Kindest Regards,

Colby Wargin
Sales Manager

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This hotel is in a nice location and is easy to access. The King suit we stayed in was nice and was clean and updated with flat TV's and had a full kitchen including dishes and a dishwasher. I thought the size was very spacious. The lobby was goregous and there was adequate space for the complimentary breakfast. Only negative is the pool is an outdoor pool and this one is located in Chicago so my daughter was disappointed about that. I would stay here again...parking was a bit of a hassel to get near a door being it was winter snowy and cold.

Room Tip: Higher floors ask to be near elevator as there is only 1
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank carey w
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed in MANY hotels and this is definitely a home away from home. The customer service is friendly, the room is clean and well appointed, there's breakfast, internet and dinner -for free!! I come to Chicago (suburb) for business for a week each month and this hotel is definitely my go-to choice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business for 3 nights. It was like having an apartment. The space was great. The fireplace was nice for those cold Chicago nights. The hotel was very quiet. Service was great. Clean hotel. Great breakfast.
The only complaint was a smell in the room. It wasn't overwhelming and once I was there for a few minutes I never noticed it. The hotel has been recently renovated so I assumed it was new carpet or paint I was smelling. Not a big deal.

Close to everything. I will stay again!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank TexasMom5
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The amenities and service were top notch. Recommended by the organization we were visiting, this hotel did not disappoint. First time at this location and with this chain. Will definitely seek them out again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were very satisfied with our stay at Homewood Suites in Shaumberg. It was our first experience in a Homewood Suites. We had planned to book the nearby Embassy Suites but read some poor reviews on TripAdvisors about it and then found Homewood Suites. The rooms were spacious and clean and had everything we could need in terms of kitchen items, bedding, etc. They even provided a log for the fireplace! Breakfast was good (at least as far as these hotel "free breakfasts" go.) We didn't get a chance (because we stayed a weekend and it is only weeknights) to try their free dinner/drinks but that sounds great if you are there during the week and wanting to eat in and save money.

The location was quiet - no road noise (or other noise).

The price we booked the hotel for was very reasonable.

The front desk people were all nice and helpful.

No complaints - could not have been happier.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
chism815, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear David54321,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad that you were pleased with your stay! I am also happy that you enjoyed the added touch of a fire log; quite enjoyable on a winter's night! Please come back soon, we'd love to have you!

Warm Regards,

Colby Wargin
Sales Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We spent two nights at the Homewood Suites and enjoyed the experience. The way the facility is set up caused us to go out of doors to get to the main lobby for breakfast, but it was worth it. All of the staff members were pleasant And very helpful. We would certainly stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013