“very very good service of the personel”

Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Montreal, Canada
“very very good service of the personel”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

quality of this hotel is at is name and more the personel of the hotel is very professional i recomended this hotel

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Korean first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Very Clean, everyone was helpful with directions, recommendations, rides, anything I needed. The shuttle drivers were great, thanks Bernard, Jose, front desk attendees were wonderful Matthew, Elizabeth, Edna, you made my stay so easy and comfortable. Breakfast the hot cinammon rolls were great.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Nice rooms and a quiet sector!! Easy parking. Small but Renovated lobby a plus.

• Stayed October 2011
Westampton, New Jersey
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I cannot thank John Bizzak, Tom and the whole staff at the HIE at Schaumburg Chicago enough for making me feel like I was at home. For me, they have become more than friends, they have become family because that is way I was treated. All my best to John and the crew and I will be seeing you again in September.

All My Best and Thank You,
John Rufe

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This hotel is a mixed bag. We were welcomed very nicely at first, but our family's two rooms were on different floors. One room had damp carpet from the second bed to the window. There was a large crack in that corner of the room and in the ceiling. It had obviously been caulked in the past, but it was still gaping open. My daughter was concerned about black mold. We called the front desk. The hotel was supposedly sold out so they could not move us, even though everyone hadn't checked in for the night. No one came to look at the room. No apology. I asked to be put on record that I was not happy with the damp room. On my bill the next morning they had deducted $10.00 for the "dampness and mildew smell." On the plus side--comfy beds, decent breakfast, free wi-fi, good location, and value-priced. I would advise that if you stay here, immediately check your room, and walk straight down to the desk if it is not acceptable.

Room Tip: Don't be on the top floor.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kimbasue
Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for both business and to visit friends as well. May I say that this particular property is worth every penny of what I paid. The room is spotless and I love the curved shower rod and the bed is spectacular ( slept like a baby! ) The full breakfast buffet got most of what you need to get you started, and their pancakes were awesome! The location is also a plus, as it is near just about anywhere: Mall and restaurants; Loved the automatic doors as well. I will definitely keep this Hotel in mind the next time I visit, hopefully for pure leisure. Great stay!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, Upon check in the front desk checked us in, its was straight to buisness. Rooms decor was nice, no problems with that, Air conditions are really old. Sheets were clean. The problem started when the water would not drain in the shower, which i understand that maid didnt really check. I advised that at the front desk and they told me that it will be fixed. We had 2 rooms right next to each other. Breakfast is suppose to be untill 10am. we reached around 915am and the lady had already started to clean up, she had almost ran out of everything. we go back to our room in the evevning and see that someone had been working on the drainage, the tub was dirty, next morning went to take a shower same thing the water would not drain. Again went to the front desk and advised them, they were sorry and promised that they would fix it. The third morning again found out that the water would not drain again. Went downstairs asking for a manager, had to wait 10 minutes to see him, he comes out and all he had to stay is " I know somebody was working in ur room to fix it" my question was its not fixed its been 3 days. I work for Holiday Inn express and i using my employee rate. The manager told me " I guess ur hotel is 100% satisfying" my answer to him was well we try to make our guests satisfied we would fix the problem. and he walked away. He had nothing else to say. All i can say he was a JERK. Here are the pictures of the bath tub. Also not sure if the state if Il allows guests to drink alchohol in the lobby, if the hotel has have a BAR or restaurent. It was a weird hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family