“Pretty nice”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Schaumburg
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Clean, but short on amenities. No laundry, no microwave,no fridge. Great frontdesk folks and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business

Reviewed October 21, 2007

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Schaumburg for the 3rd time. Like my other visits before, this visit was excellent all around. The staff was very courteous, check-in was easy and fast, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel also offers a free continental breakfast, which even includes some hot items. On the day I was there, the hot items included waffles and sausage. The hotel is conveniently located near the Woodfield Mall, and all of the other attractions that this area has to offer. Plus, the price can't be beat. Our room cost $89. I thought this was an excellent price for such a nice place that is so close to a popular shopping area!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2007

Have stayed at this hotel many times. Great value for the business traveller -- free wi-fi, free breakfast, and staff are always a pleasure to deal with. Only negative for me is there are only 3 machines in the workout room -- than tend to be quite busy in the mornings.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank jmodwyer
Reviewed January 6, 2007

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights while she looked for an apartment to start her new job. The front desk personnel were extremely helpful with directions, computer glitches, printing and FAXes. The room was comfortable with nice bedspreads and a small refrigerator. It seemed a little small but we had a lot of lugguage. On the day we checked out the maid service was knocking on our door at 8 Am which I thought was a little "pushy". The breakfast bar was great with many choices from fruit, cereal, danish to a hot choice. Afternoon cookies were a nice treat. We are going to stay here again when we go back to move her in to her new apartment. The workout "center" had 3 machines (treadmill, bike and stair stepper). Luckily the 2 ladies who were there before us were polite and got off after 20 minutes of use.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2006

My father and stepmother have been staying at this hotel for years when they come to visit my family around 4-5 times a year. My entire family stayed here for my wedding back in October 2003 where Hampton gave them a hosptality room to gather in. Service is always great, the rooms are clean, and it is conveniently located.

• Stayed: August 2006
1  Thank Cappy536
Reviewed June 18, 2006

Nice service & the room was actually almost tasteful. I usually expect nothing short of gaudy at most non-luxury hotels (and at lot of luxury onestoo, but I digress). Clean and comfortable. I would stay again. And the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank cheesel0ver
A TripAdvisor Member
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed March 2, 2006

The Hampton Inn in Schaumburg was a pretty nice hotel. I stayed there for a Pastor's conference in October. I ended up getting two nights free because of the Hilton Honors system. The location is great because of Woodfield Mall right around the corner...And it's right off of Hwy 53 which is great to get around the area. The breakfast buffet was very limited...Maybe 2 or 3 hot items and the rest continental....Gets very crowded during the week as well. But otherwise it's a pretty nice moderate/budget hotel for the price. Would stay there again. If you are in the Hilton Honors club it is only 7500 pts. per night (very cheap)...

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business