“Good lodging at great price”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good lodging at great price”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here as the rooms are spacious and the facility is nice but be cautious about going to the restaurant as the food quality is very low, processed junk food. The hotel is located in an easy to get to location in Schamburg with an easy drive to the mall and Legoland. A really good value for families. The staff is exceptional!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Mexico City
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Embassy suites is a place I like when I travel alone and want to eat at the place and have some drinks in the evening with other guest, I spent some days this week, I arrive pretty early and they gave me early check in , my roow was good, as I requested, service desk was always prompt and nice; breakfast was good, and very quiet night,
I recommend it, I have no problems with pillows or nothing else, anytime I need to go back to Schaumburg I will stay here.

Room Tip: I always ask for top floor away from elevator, this time I was by an elevator and was quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We actually really liked our drag here, except there were not extra pillows for our children who slept on the pull out couch! They said they were af full capacity and ran out of pillows. Really!?!? Hotel pillows are always too thin/squishy for me anyway so u double up. This was not good.

• Stayed July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 15, 2013

no complaints, just pillows. We were in Chicago for my husband's brother. You made our stay in Chicago as pleasant and easy as possible. All you promised, you provided and more. the friendly staff was excellent. We were treated like family. We have stayed in Embassy Suites in Dallas many times and for that reason came to you. We were certainly not disappointed. When we need lodging and you are there, we will always choose Embassy Suites. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is old school ES. The employees were nice enough but the hotel was packed for the week-end and there did not seem to be enough of them. We saw the same employees working in the restaurant until 10 p.m., and then working again at 7:00 a.m. The hotel seemed to be out of everything. Upon check-in they were out of bottled water, but they did deliver some later. In the restaurant they did not have the wine we selected and some menu items were unavailable. We went down to breakfast at 9:30 a.m., and a lot of the food items were already gone. The coffee needed refilling, which was done promptly, but it tasted awful, very watered down. Every ice machine in the hotel was broken, so we had to finally go to the bar to get. The suite was large and clean, but very dated and worn. The sofa had holes in the cushions. I would stay here again, but it won't be my first choice. The Internet worked very well.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Excellent value - breakfast, manager's reception each night, typical ES rooms.

Although overdue for room (especially bathroom) upgrades, the service really shines and makes the experience worth 5 stars.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Coal Valley, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you are looking for a 5 Star hotel on a budget this one is for you!! They offer a Manager's Reception and a made to order breakfast.. The Suites for VERY nice and roomy!! The staff is very friendly and helpful.. You can't go wrong staying here!!! A VERY VERY nice Hotel!!! Will be staying there again!!