“Warm, friendly staff”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Excellent value - breakfast, manager's reception each night, typical ES rooms.

Although overdue for room (especially bathroom) upgrades, the service really shines and makes the experience worth 5 stars.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield

Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you are looking for a 5 Star hotel on a budget this one is for you!! They offer a Manager's Reception and a made to order breakfast.. The Suites for VERY nice and roomy!! The staff is very friendly and helpful.. You can't go wrong staying here!!! A VERY VERY nice Hotel!!! Will be staying there again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've come to expect greatness with every Embassy Suites booking and they lived up to my expectations once again. I highly recommend Embassy for a great value, comfortable stay, and very helpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ekeener1
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly, and the hotel comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for long-term stays. With a long term stay, they can early check you in, assist with your luggage, and they seem to genuinely care about your stay. I was in Illinois for 7 weeks, and had to re-locate multiple times based on the county I was working in. My stay at the Embassy was comparable or exceeded all of the other hotels I was housed at throughout my experience in Illinois.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sabrina S
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here while my hubby had a conference at another hotel. Decent pool always clean and towels ready. Hot tub too. Wood field is right around the corner so we did legoland and Gameworks during the day. Great little getaway! Rooms are dated but clean. Love having the extra space ( 2nd tv, pullout couch, chair and table w chairs). Very comfy for our family of 5

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excluing check-in, all other experiences at this hotel were excellent. I especially appreciated the wait staff at breakfast, and how there was a "server" asking how things were going. I needed extra towels and were presented with them expeditiously. The check-in staff waited abut 5 minutes to even greet me, after seeing me standing there, and inquired about the Honors Program to another guest but not to me. I suggest they receive training in not judging a book by its cover. I am a member chief of staff for a U.S. Senator, but I don't look like it. I am also often asked my opinion concerning travel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Overall, I was very happy with my stay. I am a new mom and I was traveling for business. I was a bit worried about being away from home for the night however once I arrived at the hotel I felt very relaxed. It was easy to check-in. They had everything waiting for me. The inside of this hotel is beautiful. THe room service was delicious. The bed was super comfy. The shower had great pressure. The fridge was cold (usually hotels don't have good fridges). The shampoo was even good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle G
Travelers also viewed these Schaumburg hotels
Hyatt Place Chicago/Schaumburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#2 of 29 in Schaumburg
SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall
Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield? Share your experiences!