“Wonderful Staff”

Chicago Marriott Schaumburg
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is booked for me for business so I can't tell you the value. I think they get a good deal. As It is the hotel we use often. I've stayed at least four times. The hotel restaurant is nice, the rooms are clean, and the parking is free. All good things but the best part is the staff from the shuttle driver to the waiters to the front desk staff. All wonderful!!

• Stayed September 2013
Maz I, General Manager at Chicago Marriott Schaumburg, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. The staff is always engaging and they are the most valued asset any organization can have. I have shared your comments with the staff and we very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel.We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from this hotel due to it's rather unexciting location, but the staff, including the woman who helped me at the front desk, and the extremely accommodating van/shuttle driver, were extremely friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and seemed updated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write your review. I have shared your great comments regarding the hotel staff services along with the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to your next visit when in the Schaumburg area.
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing breakfast spread, best way to start the day especially when you are away from home. The total ambiance was good. I got the preferred bedding request. My only negative is that they offered a free upgrade to some guests in our party and held back on others. Left with a bad taste in the mouth, but the breakfast made up for some of it.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Maz I, General Manager at Chicago Marriott Schaumburg, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Breakfast is truly the best way to start your day. Our culinary team takes great pride, have a passion for their work and treat every one of our guest as if they are hosting them at their home. Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding the hotel. As for the upgrade we try to upgrade our guest based on our availability. Please let us know the next time you visit us and we will do everything we can to get you and upgrade if it is available.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel is very nice and super clean. The check-in was quick and the staff member at the front desk was extremly professional...so nice to see. I wish I would have remembered his name. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was super comfortable. Very quiet hotel. I would definintely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful comments and perfect rating in all areas of the hotel. I am very proud of our team, as they are the most valuable asset to the hotel. The genuine care they show as hosts is what makes our jobs that much better. We look forward to your next visit.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed for a business trip but was able to mix it up being close to shopping and not too far from downtown Chicago for some sightseeing. Very clean and modern and staff was very courteous and helpful. Room service fast and food was high quality. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire team we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding the hotel and staff. Our staff is genuinely passionate about their duties and it shows in the service they provide. I am glad you were able to take some time to enjoy the local area while here on business. The hotel’s location is ideal, and is close to several of the local attractions. We look forward to your next visit.
Milford, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Pros: clean, well maintained, good room service, good breakfast, friendly staff.

Cons: older property with small (but clean!) bathrooms, have to pay $9.95/day for in room Internet access, intermittent Internet access (impossible to do any productive work via VPN to home office - very frustrating!).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great comments on cleanliness and service. We are currently in the process of upgrading our internet for guest such as you. We have listened to our guest comments and feedback and the upgrade should be completed by the end of November. We all hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you during your next visit to the Schaumburg area.
Deerfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on Saturday night. I booked the room that morning on Priceline and got a good deal. I wasn't expecting much, but I was shocked when I walked into the lobby. The lobby was NICE, modern and clean. The people working the desk were friendly and quick. Check in took less then 2 minutes.....then we had our keys and were on out way to the room. We had room 420. Took the elevator up and found our room, it was great. King sized bed, flat screen TV, plenty of lamps, tables, a desk, Bath & Body Works shampoo and lotion :) The bathroom is small....but who cares, it served it's purpose! The room had a great desk and just about every plug in you could imagine.....also a nice safe, iron board, extra pillow in the closet, coffee maker, lots of pillows on the bed, THE BED was heaven. Our view from room 420 was of the roof.....but I wasn't there for a view, so no big deal :) I was very happy with the room and I will try and stay here again next time I am in Schaumburg. The only thing that disappointed me was the lack of free Wi-Fi.....but I have a smart phone, so I handled my internet business on that, no worries, OH, and no fridge or microwave in the room kinda sucked.....but we survived ;) The free parking was a nice touch and the housekeeper that we dealt with a sweet lady.

Room Tip: Room 420 was nice, the bed was GREAT.