“My Favorite -- The Best!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 326 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
The Woodlands, Texas
“My Favorite -- The Best!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

A late dinner started ten minutes before closing at 9:30 on a Tuesday lasted for an hour and included a couple of trips to the salad bar that included sushi, seared tuna, salmon, tomato caprese, hearts of palm and artichoke, several types of cheeses, shrimp, and loads of other delicacies, all wrapped around an incredible floral display. Included in the buffet were several hot veggies, mushrooms in a wine sauce, and lobster bisque. I requested no salt added meats which took only ten minutes to specially prepare. The picanha was especially tasty as I downed two medium-rare juicy slices of this signature steak. The waitress was very cordial (Polish) and did not rush me one iota. The plantains dipped in cinnamon were the desired finish for dessert. Everything about this place is classy, including the upbeat Brazilian music that began to give me vertigo due to the decibel level accentuated by the lack of crowd noise at the closing hour on a weekday night. The food, service, and atmosphere are tough to match here! Also, a great value for fifty bucks including tax, tip, and no drinks, since I am a carnivore, not an alcohol imbiber.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank subdave

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic! Everyone should try it!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My fiancé & I have been to this Texas de brazil twice now, the food is fantastic! It's more casul than what I expected for the price of dinners. Everyone is usually in jeans and a nice shirt. The service is always wonderful I don't think my water glass was under 3/4 full at all times. We usually go for each of our birthdays since we signed up for their e-mails you receive a free complementary dinner with the purchase of a full dinner with your birthday coupon. I recommend signing up. For two of us to go with out the coupon it's around 100$ no including tip. This place is expensive however the food is great & so is the service. Becarful not to eat to much at the salad bar ahead of when the being to bring around All the different meats.

1 Thank birdy_bye
“Great service so much food....”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We went to Texas de Brazil for a night out. The service was tremendous! Be prepared to EAT! I do not have a huge appetite - my favorite steak is ribeye and they do not serve it here. But, if you are hungry and love all types of meat this is the place!

2 Thank sksherman
Algonquin, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty morsels from Brazil”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I was turned on by a friend about Texas de Brazil. OH MY GOD! I wish I would have known about this place sooner. The selection and quality of the food was fantastic. I had
the time of my life tasting a meat and salad feast that wouldnt end. I will be telling all my family and friends about Texas de Brazil because nobody should go thru life without experiencing this.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank mike814
Northern Illinois
“Excellent service and even better food!”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Fantastic choice of perfectly cooked meats. The "salad bar" is hardly that because of its shear size, tremendous choices and high quality foods (ex. fresh mozzarella). You can sign up for their newsletter and they'll send you coupons that up to 25% off Sunday-Friday. Make reservations several days in advance. The service was excellent as well.

• Visited October 2010