“A liitle differant”

Granite City Food and Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food and Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 369 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2017

We stayed right next door so we tried this place one time. The food was good but they make their own beer and that is all thy serve. The waitress was very good but I like a good old American Miller light with supper.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Visit Granite City in Schaumburg with a work colleague while on business. The craft beers are superb, we were offered tasters of the brews to help decide which beer to order. I ordered the Prairie Vixen, a good wheaty beer. For my main course I ordered the meatloaf, an excellent dish. The service was spot on, we were served by a very knowledgeable person who understood all about the products that were on offer.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

My wife and I got into town after a drive from Indy and landed there for a few beers and a bite of food. The bartender was nice and our food was good. Met a nice guy at the bar and talked to him for about an hour. It was fun.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is my goto place for lunch. Near Woodfield Mall where everything is overpriced, it's refreshing to find a restaurant that has lunch specials for 9.95. Choices include sandwiches and flatbreads, and then a choice of sides ranging from starch to salad. Beautiful brewery atmosphere, or you can sit outside. I loved the buffalo chicken flatbread and the Asian salad.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

A good restaurant, the food is fine and the bar is good. An as expected experience. Nothing unusual or outstanding, nothing bad. A typical place. I would go again, I just would not go out of my way.