“Good food but the games need work. ”
Review of Level 257

Level 257
Ranked #55 of 359 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Description: Our food takes center stage. The restaurant is literally the epicenter of our venue. Awesome craft cocktails, house-sommelier selected wines, craft brews...it all takes your evening to a different level. We have everything from decadent burgers, delectable entrees and desserts from Executive Chef Aaron, and sushi from one of the city's best sushi chefs. Our 160-seat dining room is surrounded by retro bar lounges, where you can order late into the night off our bar menu. Ditto for the boutique bowling gathering space.
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Was here for a company Christmas party. Had a buffet lunch that was excellent but the staff had trouble keeping up. Some had to wait but eventually everyone had all the food they needed. We had an hour game card. There was pinball machines and some classic video games but overall I was disappointed with the games.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Main floor theme and time line of PacMan was clever and interesting. Sat in the bar area for dinner. Sushi was not worth the price. Rolls were 1/2 the size and double the price of what I expected. Friends had the pizza and salmon - truly enjoyed! I unfortunately chose the Ruben. Thick (says thin) cut and extremely fatty.
Pinball and old school games were fun! In the "newer" games, had to call for a service person twice. D.C. Coin game had errors on all 4 sides. Costly game with little tickets in return.
Would return for happy hour and pinball.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went to level 257 for dinner after a conference. It was a Monday night and not busy at all, which made me a little nervous...but oh boy, the food was fantastic. The mushroom pizza was one of the best pizzas I've had!! Calamari appetizer was good, and my friend enjoyed the sushi she got. They also had a decent selection of craft beers. The only gripe I have was that they don't let you choose your beers for a flight, they have pre-selected flights (the IPA flight was good by me!)

1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed September 3, 2017

This is not your average barcade. Yes, it does have all the usual suspects (redemption games, old school games, etc.), it adds bowling and a fantastic selection of Pac-Man games. The original Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man and even a rare Baby Pac-Man (Pac-man with pinball) are all playable. This is a great place for adults and kids.

The food was very good as well. Our server (I believe it was Elizabeth) was fantastic and had great recommendations on the food. I had a Mac and Cheese Burger and it was fantastic. The fries were excellent as well. They have a nice selection of beer on tap as well as in bottles.

My usual gripe with these types of places are that the food is usually middle of the road or it's too "close quarters" to enjoy playing the game or all of the above. This is so not the case here. Plenty of space for everyone to move around, plenty of dining space, which is in the center of the facility, and overall very enjoyable.

When you go, be sure to stop on the first floor and look at the Pac-Man display with the history and a LEGO Pac-Man like I've never seen.

If you're in the area, you have to check this place out.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Good food except the plain chicken. GREAT variety of games and lots of fun. Old games, new games, bowlng, pool, and a really cool, massive pacman made out of legos at front entrance

ashley p, Marketing Manager at Level 257, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the games and our PAC-MAN museum at the front entrance!