“Great Club” 4 of 5 bubbles

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great Club”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I went to see a show here while on a business trip. I loved the location under the mall. It is the nicest comedy club I've ever visited. It is clean, modern, and extremely well kept. The food was suprisingly good (we had dinner with the show). The comedians we saw were just OK.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank StraightTalk

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun in the burbs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The talent is wonderful, the staff is very good, large seating capacity. Just hard to get to the actual theater.

Visited September 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not funny”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Went to see bill at the improv in irvine California. What a waste of time and money. He was NOT funny at all. I don't think he even wanted to be there. I wanted to walk out.

Fox River Grove, Illinois
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Not "top of the line" improv but a fun evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I think I've been spoiled by comedy improv in Chicago (not to mention "Whose Line is it Anyway?" that used to be on TV), so my expectations may have been too high for this Schaumburg-based show. It is a small theater, which is good and bad - close to the action but hard to hide so you may get called into the show. The comedy was good,not great. Overall, it was still an enjoyable evening but I think next time I will probably go downtown.

Visited March 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good time for a night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Went with my husband and we had a good time drinks were not the best but the luckily the comedians were funny!! Stayed at a hotel in walking distance which was good 2 drink minimum

Visited January 2012