“Wonderful.”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 360 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: American Lane
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I grabbed takeout on my way back to the hotel and had some wonderful food.

The star dish for me was the Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese. This does not sound like a dish I would like but the creamy goat cheese worked very well with the beets. I dont think you can go wrong with grilled meat and Weber does not disappoint.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Very pleased with the food here. Started out with the fire-grilled lemon garlic shrimp, which was superb! I ordered this sangria that was a special drink for the night, which was good if you like very sweet drinks. I also ordered the white bean and chicken chili that was a special for the night. Find out when they have this special and ORDER IT! It was fantastic! I ordered the turkey burger for my meal which was very good, although I could have gone for a little less sauce. The service was also good, no complaints there.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went for business lunch. We had reservation for noon, but our meeting ran long, so we did not show until almost one. They greeter was very accommodating, and seated immediately when all my party arrived. The aroma from the grills waft thru the dinning areas almost making your mouth water. I have been to this location and several other locations throughout the country.

Wait staff seemed a little slow in response even though the lunch rush was over. Two of us in the group ordered appetizers and entrees at the same time because, and told the waiter that we had time constraints. I ordered the Wisconsin burger, and others ordered the brisket platter or salads. Again the food came out relatively slowly. Because we were engaged in conversation, we didn't notice the appetizers were missing until after the entrees arrived. The waiter came over and apologized and offered to bring the appetizers at no cost, which was the right thing to do. I had the chili and ended up taking it to go and ended up eating it as a late night dinner at work. It was very flavorful.

Missing the appetizers is not a fatal flaw and I am sure to come back again.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

First off it is always a great atmosphere there. The hostesses were ok. The server rocked! Very attentive! I had the brisket it was and always is amazing! I also recommend the French onion soup! To die for! The pretzel buns are fantastic! I always eat too many and end up taking half my food home for lunch the next day!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and myself went to weber on saturday to celebrate my birthday and had a very enjoyable lunch