“Amazing”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 354 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: American Lane
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Filet was as good or better than most. Bartender was above average in service and I will be back to try their meatloaf. I hear it's amazing.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Arrived early for a drink prior to dinner. Bar too small, nowhere to order/have a drink, bartender too slow and in attentive, ( toddlers sitting /eating at the bar at 6:45 on a Saturday night!) waitresses in bar not interested in cleaning off the tables or serving customers. Don't they want to make money?

We had a reservations for 4, and let the hostess know it was our first time dining here. We were called right on time for the reservation and seated promptly. Waiter was good. Took drink orders and told us about specials. We visited a bit and he checked in a few times. The pretzel rolls were no big deal. In fact, they seemed a bit stale. The cheddar butter was tasty though.

Dinner came quickly after we ordered. One mistake on the sides which was quickly rectified. Beer can chicken OK but very small portion, combo with very good brisket and OK 1/4 chicken , ribs, were reported as good, and a filet which was under done. Food was OK. OK is not what we were expecting. For the prices here, we expected much more.

Tried to get a table at the bar after dinner. No luck, told the waiter we were going to have a drink at our table. As we had already closed out our dinner tab he told us he would send someone over. 10 min went bye and no one. We went to the bar and a table was open now but needed cleaning. No one, (waitress and buss boys), wanted to clean it. We had to ask after they walked by several times. The waitress went to fold napkins and waited for the buss boy to clean rhe table. No interest in taking a drink order either. Finally we went to the bar for our drinks. Bartender apologized for the slow service and comped the drinks. THEN the waitress came to take our order. Too late.

Summary= would not return, not worth it for the prices, service poor, food just ok. Too many other choices in the area. Wildfire is MUCH better.

1  Thank jojonmoe
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This time I had the brisket and my husband had the hamburger. EXCELLENT - then we tried the sample platter - grill shrimp - chicken - ribs - strip steak. OH MY - the best ever - all of it was good. My favorite place to eat when we come to Chicago!!!!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I wanted to try this restaurant for the grill experience. We were able to make a reservation for 8:30 on a Saturday night. We arrived 15 minutes early and were told we will be seated right about our reservation time. At 8:45 I went back to see how much longer the wait would be. At that point we were taken to our table.
We waited at least 5 minutes before our waitress decided to stop over for drink orders and waited another couple minutes before any water was brought to the table. There was only two of us at the table, but the extra place settings stayed on the table the whole time. Bread was never served to us or even offered. It did look good. We ordered our food at the same time as our drinks and the food actually didn't take too long to show up.
The food was delicious and arrived warm the way it's supposed to. We didn't have any room for dessert and when the server brought the bill it wasn't in any sort of sleeve. I understand most people pay with credit or debit cards but it makes it feel very unsecure to have your card just out in the open.
Overall we were satisfied with the food but it was an experience we won't want again.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had not been to this location - i had visited the restaurant when it was in Wheeling. I was surprised at how good the lunches are. Reasonably priced, nice portions, friendly service. My friend and I sat for two hours visiting and never did we feel we were infringing on the wait staff's ability to 'turn the table'.