“Impressive”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 343 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: American Lane
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant. They have seating for all sizes. Staff is very attentive. Food is awesome. However it is a little pricey. We got right in on a Saturday late afternoon.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I just went to the Weber Grill this evening and ordered the 7oz Filet. We also had a combination appetizer. I cannot remember what it was called exactly as I did not order it. The appetizer had skewers of beef, chicken, and shrimp along with some ribs and onion strings/rings. The appetizer meats were cooked excellently; very tender and tasty. The 7oz filet had to be the largest 7oz filet I've ever had. There's no way that this thing was only 7oz and this was after it was cooked! The flavor on the steak was phenomenal with the charcoal pit flavor. Delicious. I pride myself in being one of the few in my neighborhood that still cooks on a charcoal grill and I can only wish that I could get my steaks and burgers to taste this good. The service was excellent as well. We had a large group of 9 and the drinks, appetizers, and meals were delivered promptly and hot. I wish that I lived closer to this restaurant!!

1  Thank HappyTrails4U2
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went for a late lunch with friends and we had one of those servers that disappears for great lengths of time and is no where in sight. Luckily we weren't in a hurry because we were in there 2 hours! Then there is the matter of the food…I had a prime rib dip sandwich with this "special" french fries. French fries were old and reheated, and sandwich was full of fat. They did take 10% off of the bill, which was a nice gesture but I was still hungry and out $12.00 for lunch.
I won't be back when there are so many choices in the area.

1  Thank AKjazzj
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

There's nothing finer then a 7 ounce filet mignon cooked medium rare, side of mashed potatoes and a weber backyard brew to wash it done with. Mmmmmmmmmmm
Service is always great and call ahead for reservations !

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Conveniently located to nearby hotels, walking distance. Although part of a chain of like restaurants located elsewhere, the steaks are very good. We had the bone-in ribeye. Side dish portions likewise are good with ample portions to share. We liked it very much.