“Catered well to a large group”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 356 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: American Lane
Reviewed July 27, 2013

With a group of 20 and three of us arriving late, Weber Grill met all of our needs. The late ones even ordered in advance and had our meals waiting for us as we arrived. The waitress was very friendly and engaging, and she had no problem with separate checks, unlike other similar restaurants in the area. The ribs and brisket were fantastically tasty and tender, falling off the bone, and at $17, the meal was a steal. I loved the bleu cheese-based cole slaw, and even the fries were crispy, just as I like then. Great tap beer selection with full British pints. Maybe no grills at tableside, but I was pleased with the whole experience.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been wanting to eat at a Weber Grill restaurant since April of 2000 when the opening of their second restaurant was mentioned in a "Grill out times" newsletter. Maybe 13 years of anticipation has made expectations larger than life, or maybe its just not a very good restaurant and they should stick with manufacturing grills.

Expected really fun grilling and Weber decorations and atmosphere - maybe even the smell of charcoal. Once we got past the giant kettle grill out front found a plain restaurant packed with too many tables and some bad old marketing pictures on the wall. Expected the pinnacle of fresh grilled food - perhaps some of those great looking recipes they have in the cookbooks. Got food that you might find at Applebees on a good day with nothing special about it. Certainly not hot off the grill. My chicken and ribs were quite dried out as if they had been kept warm for hours. Expected nice portions and great service for the price we were paying. Got tiny portions and lousy service.

Good thing GE, KitchenAid, and Bosch don't have restaurants. Mike Kempster, you have let me down.

1  Thank MoccasinMike
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stopped by for dinner with coworkers. The food and service were ok but not excellent. I had the bbq ribs and thought they were ok.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food here was similar to what you would expect. Lots of grill options. the food was good, but to me it was similar quality to what you could make on your own grill at home. Because of that, I think it was over priced. You will pay the price of a high quality meal for an average meal. portions are not large and service was similar to that in a lower quality chain restaurant.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I attend a corporate dinner, the executive chef was with us showing us some advices and tips, really cool guy; the dinner was just perfect, I like the place , the weber taste brought memories back!