“Delicious food...and whiskey!”

White Chocolate Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Created by the makers of White Chocolate Grill, White Chocolate is an American restaurant with modern approachability. "White Chocolate" offers high quality dishes in a comfortable setting with friendly and attentive service. A focused menu presents hardwood grilled favorites like Award-Winning Citrus-Soy Salmon and Tender BBQ Ribs. We proudly feature a full bar with eight televisions, plenty of seating, dozens of wines by the glass, craft beers and the finest selection of Bourbons and Whiskeys. Stop in for a drink, make it a quick lunch or enjoy an amazing dinner. At White Chocolate, we are eager to serve you!
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Delicious food...and whiskey!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The name of the restaurant doesn't say much but all in the menu is delicious. My husband and I were there recently and I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and a whiskey. I have to say that it has been the best pulled pork sandwich ever! The whiskey our waitress suggested was delicious! They have a large selection of whiskeys. Prices are fair.
This restaurant is popular and gets very busy from Thursday to Saturday, so I recommend to make a reservation, otherwise the waiting time can be of up to an hour.

• Visited January 2014

Itasca, Illinois
“White Chocolate is For Real!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Really, it's shaved on top of the most delicious hand-made, hand-decorated Banana Cream Pie I have ever had. In fact, all the desserts have some type of white chocolate in or on them. Our very helpful waiter Don suggested it because it can be split easily between two people and it is soooooooo very good! I had the chicken filled crepe with madeira sauce which turned out to be almost as delicious. The venue, while having a fairly dark wood theme, was comfortable. There are booths, tables and of course the bar, but the areas are separated. We saw businessmen, ladies at lunch, but really no kids. I think it would be ok to bring them but it really doesn't have Mickey Mouse on the ceiling so they may not lake it.

• Visited March 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Surprisingly delicious”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have no reason for this, but I expected the food here to be average bar food. Typically when I see the word 'grill' in a restaurant name I also think of steak, and I am not a big steak eater so this may have been why my expectations weren't high. The great news is that my expectations were far exceeded.

I ordered the cajun chicken sandwich which was so so delicious. The chicken was tender and flavorful. I ordered the israeli cous cous which was also very tasty and flavorful with dynamic textures. My mom ordered the french dip. There was a generous amount of beef and the bread used was clearly high quality. The menu was diverse and I was surprised at how many healthier options there were available.

The service was a little shaky. Our server didn't check on us frequently and eventually he was replaced by another server that we kept flagging down.

Perfect date night or friend environment. I will probably come back.

• Visited March 2014
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Whiskey Heaven and Great Fare”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

When Craig walked in his eyes were glued to the hundreds of whiskey bottles as we entered. I think there were actually 250 different whiskey labels to try. They even offer a whiskey flight for as little as $10.
Lunch was delicious, we started with a shrimp appetizer which was cooked to perfection followed by the mushroom soup which offered generous portions and was equally prepared to delicious perfection. My main course was a steak sandwich while Craig ate a fish special. The food is outstanding and the single barrel whiskey offered a great way to unwind after a difficult work day.

• Visited December 2013