“CHICAGO CASTLE”

$59.99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Chicago
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a wonderful place...not only is the food great....the show awesome but the people that work there are phenominal. One my girlfriends could not make it because she had a heart attack and when we told them that when we got there they with any other questions asked refund the money for her ticket. IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MEDIEVAL TIMES YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
~gloria r

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Easy axcess to castle efficient seating.Food was hot and good,all but the potato(it was not thoroughly cooked.) Show was entertaining and colorful.The downside was that during the show they came around trying to sell you the pictures they had taken.I found this very rude and distracting during the meal and show.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They do a pretty good job staying in character throughout the "palace". The food wasn't bad, although our waitress said she had over 40 people she was serving and seemed a little overwhelmed. They do try to sell you alot of extra's and everything is very pricey. We paid a little extra and went through the terror dungeon....even though it was one of the less expensive extra's I should have skipped it, very uneventful. Some of the announcements and parts of the show were hard to hear. Even though it seemed like there should have been good seating everywhere (we were seated in the Blue Knight section right on the end), people were leaning forward trying to see what was going on, as most of the drama took place at the other end. We had my kids with us (aged 17 and 11) and they had a good time. My daughter had the vegetarian meal and she said it was better than most dinner theater veggie meals she'd had. The 11 year old really thought the sword fighting was real for a while. Overall, we all had a good time...not sure I would go again, but worth the one time experience.

1  Thank audie203
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This event is very interesting and the kids loved it! We got the tickets on a BOGO deal and it made it affordable. If your normally have allergy issue, I would suggest you take some medicine with you to be safe. I began to sneeze and my eyes watered but all and all it was great!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I took my daughter and a friend to celebrate a 14th Birthday. It was such a wonderful day. There were four in our party and we were able to use the bogo Spring Break special. We upgraded for the "Celebration" package ($16.00/ticket) but it was worth it. We each got a group picture with costumes ($3 extra for costumes---again worth it). We loved, loved the show and the kids loved the horses, the jousting, and costume effects. Everyone in our party agreed the food was very good. We had tomato soup (served hot & still steaming), garlic toast, a half chicken, one rib (very tender & meaty), one-half potato (baked) and an apple pastry. Birthday cake came with our package and ....oh, my the best chocolate-mousse cake ever! We had a blast, relaxing great time. They give you to go boxes to take home leftovers and wet wipes to clean your hands before & after the meal since you eat with your hands (drink the soup ;-). Mixed drinks & pretty much a full bar is extra (soft drinks/lemonade included with ticket price). Would we go again...absolutely! (Very clean restrooms and parking is on grounds and no extra charge).