“Good night's sleep”

Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
“Good night's sleep”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This newer hotel was conducive to a biz trip. A little off the road so pretty quiet. Close to a lot of restaurants and the Woodfield Mall.

The bathroom was a decent size and everything worked as expected.

Large lounge area was good for our pre meeting meeting.

Gym had good new equipment and everything in working order.

Overall a good stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
CYSCHGM, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for thre great review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Towson, Maryland
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel - typical for courtyard. Check in and lobby was good. Location is close to restaurants and and shopping. Breakfast could be slow so I would recommend Panera across the street. Running is tough but I ventured out around the mall and overall is was fine.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Courtyard!
Waunakee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have stayed at this property numerous times because our office is just down the street. This is likely my last stay at this property. On the day of arrival, I received an e-mail from Andrea essentially demanding that I confirm that I am still planning to stay there. I am gold level with Marriott so there are definitely a lot of folks who stay more often than me but the attitude of the e-mail was rude and inconsiderate. When I checked in the front desk person, Andrea (maybe the same Andrea) was not friendly and seemed to be in a rush. There are other Marriott properties in the area and next time, i will try one of them.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank copygirl
CYSCHGM, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are simply contacting guests to confirm reservations during high demand times where we have several guests on a waiting list for rooms. I apologize you were offended that we asked to confirm your reservation. We simply are trying to ensure that guests who need a room get one and that we don't have no shows where we have to charge guests for rooms they do not use.
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Two new employees were training at the front desk and were very attentive and considerate. This was my second stay here and have found the service to be fantastic. Rooms and lobby are clean and quiet. Great location for the local mall area and METRA train stations are 10-15 minutes away.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great review. Hope to see you again, soon.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am a frequent stayer at Marriott's in Chicago. The one that I normally stay at was all booked up so I had to book here. By far the worse Customer Experience. The front desk was rude and inconsiderate and I will never travel to this hotel again. The were not friendly at all and had serious attitude. I travel for business and I am in Chicago at least twice a month, typically my experience is great. But I will never put up with the front desk's attitude again and will no longer take my business to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CYSCHGM, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for your review, however I do have to say I am utterly surprised by your comments. If you could contact me directly to personally discuss the circumstances for this review, I would certainly appreciate it. We aim to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Schaumburg and I would like to resolve any issues you experienced. Thank you.
Logonna-Daoulas, France
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have spent a few weeks in the Courtyard Schaumburg Hotel on my last business trips and I really enjoyed staying at the Courtyard , the staff is friendly and professional ; the breakfast is excellent , especially the French toast ! The rooms are comfortables.
For sur I will come back again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our hard working staff as professional and friendly! I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast from our Bistro. We hope you will be able to stay with us again, soon!