“HEALTHY FOOD- REASONABLE PRICE”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Ranked #125 of 324 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Thai
Chicagoland
“HEALTHY FOOD- REASONABLE PRICE”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We went to Thai Garden a long time ago and for whatever reasons (they really aren't close to the house) we stopped going.

Went there twice already in the last month and the food is still very good. We avoid all the extra costs like wine (Because most places do not serve great wine to begin with or are very overpriced) and just get the meals themselves.

If you drink at home, you can save a lot of money and just go to the restaurants for the food. Thai Garden is a good value for what you pay.

Wish they were closer to where we live.

• Visited August 2012

Schaumburg
“Very very good.”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We dine at Thai Garden at least monthly, and I have tried nearly everything on the menu. Thai is my favorite cusine, and this is as good as it gets, in my opinion. One concern I have is that when the main cook is not there, the backup cook is not as good, so there is some problem with consistency. On a bad day, Thai Garden is only an average Thai restaurant. On a good day, they are awesome. Fortunately the good days predominate.

Visited June 2012
Chicago
“Will not go back”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We have eaten at Thai Garden many times in the past few years. The service has deteriorated. A week ago, we had dinner there and it was by-far the worst experience. We ordered wine whcih was brought to us in an unwashed wine glass. We could see a lipstick mark on the glass. We notified the hostess and she replaced it. The ladies who served/waited on us didn't have a smile on their face throughout the evening. It was less crowded than usual and we weren't surprised since the service was pathetic. food was average - nothing great, didn't feel too fresh and the wine was very cheap. Not sure if the management changed but they could do wayyyy better considering there are only a handful of Thai restaurants in the area. Won't go back!

• Visited January 2012
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Wonder Holiday Meal”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Went to Thai Garden over the Holidays with my family. The foods were surprisingly good. Loved their Tom Yum shrimp and pineapple fried rice. Normally I don't like curries; but tried their red curry that night. And it was awesome. The server was very nice. The place was very pleasant and comfortable. I'm glad that we found this restaurant. We will go back soon.

• Visited December 2010
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“For the Suburbs this is good Thai Food”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I love the Spicy Fried Rice with Tofu. The Panang Curry is also good. The ingredients are fresh and the pad thai is not greasy. I am kind of shocked that other reviewers think this is one step above mall food. My family has been going there for 7 years or more and it was the one place we missed when we moved farther away.