“BEST PLACE OUTSIDE OF CHINA TOWN (MAYBE OUTSIDE OF CHINA)”

Yu's Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Have gone there several times in the last couple of years. NEVER DISAPPOINTED. Just went there this weekend and had a great deal with the Dinner for Two - which includes A LOT.

You will be taking some of it home because it is a LOT of food. ALSO - you can see the kitchen as they are making all the food - great view.

Went there once with the Consulate of Taiwan for business luncheon. Best recommendation was that it was his choice for Chinese restaurant. I concur.

There are newer reviews for Yu's Mandarin Restaurant

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Plenty of options and all of them are fantastic! They are always efficient and provide good service. Tap water sometimes tastes funny but I have never been disappointed at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Really, I do. I ate here weekly for four years as I plowed my way through graduate school. I still will go there to eat whenever I'm in the area. It's always crowded so if you don't have a reservation the odds are that you're going to wait a bit, but it's worth the wait. I've never had a bad meal...ever. Fish, poultry, beef, chicken, pork...you name it, it's all good. I often would let the waiter order for me...which was fun. They'd show up with foods that I had no idea what they were...but they tasted fantastic. If you want incredibly good Chinese go here....also, they have excellent lunch specials so if you're price sensitive try those.

1  Thank Jad16
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Good food but nothing special that makes it stand out. Good lunch specials.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

When I worked in the area, everyone loved to go to this place and I tagged along. I like hot Chinese/Asian food and everything I tried was bland. But plenty others liked it.