“My Favorite Steak Place”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 343 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like everything about Outback. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable, the staff very friendly and attentive, and the food is very tasty. Portions are just right, and my glass never got empty.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

we did get great service the food was good my husbands steak was undercooked , our server took it back when she returned with it , the steak looked like they threw it on turned the flame all the way up it was so black and tough he could not eat it, I gave him half of mine, the manager came over offered a free desert or to comp our blooming onion, my husband no thats fine take the steak off , I can't eat it so I do not want it on the bill, he didn't want another made because we were a little pressed for time, he was trying to take off something cheaper don't know why anyone would want to pay half of something un-edible, the servers are great, manager no so much, cooks are ok, the rest of meal was fine however this was the first time at this location not sure if we will go back, I have had to send steaks and burgers back at others for this reason but always got it back in great order not overdone and tough , managers have been more accomodating and care more about their customers

Reviewed February 17, 2014

went here for valentines day- decor was australian but pretty plain, didnt get a reservation and got right in (happy), our ribeye steaks were truly amazing (best weve ever had), our smashed potatoes and steamed broccoli was excellent and the soup was walkabout (a mix of loaded baked potato ingredients and creamy) YUMMY!! used the diner reward card and got $ off our bill. waitress was pretty crazy and had a great attitude.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

While there was a long wait, a waitress passed around trays of quesadillas to those of us waiting in line. Small details such as this one make a big difference.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Outback Steakhouse is a nice and friendly restaurant. It offers several different steaks with the usual sides. You also get a small loaf of dark bread which is different from other places and I liked a lot.