“Good Pasta!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 333 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family and I dined at the Maggiano’s in Schaumburg on Saturday 11/30. Luckily we made a reservation in advance as the wait when we arrived was 1 ½ hours long. We stared with the Italian Tossed Salad…..it was so so with very little dressing, we would not order it again. The stuffed pasta dish called the Spinach Tortellacci was fantastic. The Taylor Street Baked Ziti and the Eggplant Parmesan were outstanding as well. The fresh bread brought to our table was warm and fresh.

We will dine a Maggiano’s again but will always make a reservation!

1  Thank Supercleaner64
There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Large servings of real Italian food in a very pleasant atmosphere and great service. The dinner for two is a must for couples. Appetizer/ Salad, main course and desert for $40, which included a take home main course meal for each! Very nice.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Maggiano's has been a favorite of our family for many, many years. My retirement party was there, my daughter's college graduation party was there, and besides many dinners there, our family has been to Maggiano's several times for Thanksgiving. If you have eight or more in your party, go family style. You'll have enough food left to take home for at least one more meal, maybe two.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Celebrated my daughter's 17th birthday here. Made a reservation which I wasn't sure we'd need on a Wednesday night but glad we did-they were full! Glitter and a handwritten birthday note on the table plus a personal welcome from our waiter-nice touch. Waiter was very attentive and service was excellent. We never felt rushed but also never felt neglected. Food was very good. If you order certain pastas (basics?) they give you another order (can be another type) to take home for the next day for free-pretty cool. Plan on about $17-$20/pp just for food which is a fair price for the quality of food and service. Overall a really nice experience and I would definitely return.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

As someone who grew up eating on The Hill in St. Louis I am always skeptical of Italian food anywhere else.

But I was quite happy with the meal, the service, and the overall experience. The bread was also quite good. Warm and soft to go with pasta and salad.

The NY cheesecake was wonderful and I could not get enough.

I will visit again when in the area.

1  Thank David F